Monday, July 17, 2017

Friday, July 14, Maintenance Day, one day in advance.  The spanking was scheduled for Saturday and that was in jeopardy as a vanilla couple was in for the weekend at the lake.  When they called saying they would be late and not arriving until Saturday, she moved the spanking up to Friday night.  Another problem, we brought no toys expecting it would be after the weekend before the spanking could take place.  We scrounged about and came up with a wooden spatula, and my belt.  Her hand would be the final implement.  So we have a short spanking in mind and now a short report.  She directed me over her lap and an OTK spanking began.  The spatula was not heavy but stung fairly well, the bare hand was formidable as usual, but my belt proved to be too long and flexible to be used effectively while over her lap.  She put the belt aside and knowing I was nearly immobile, she used the spatula and bare hand to bad boy spank me until my cheeks were cherry red.  Finishing that I was directed to assume the position of bending over the edge of the bed.  Now the belt was to be the implement to use.  It contacted my ass solidly and hard time after time.  Side to side strokes on alternating cheeks and level smacks covering both at once.  She landed over a hundred as I yelped after each one.  A make shift spanking finally ended with cheeks red, sore and very warm.  We had no dice either, but she said no need as I would be receiving a good maintenance spanking when we return home on Tuesday.

Thanks for following my exploits in our female-led, DD relationship.  Questions and comments will be answered.  Thanks again.  

2 comments:

  1. We will never look at household items the same way again.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Some household items make great spanking tools while others do not. Wooden spoons are well known as excellent spanking devices. The spatula we found was a bit light, however I'm sure spatulas in general can be very good. Some cutting boards or bread boards can give a spanking you'll never forget. Yard sticks usually don't make good spanking devices as they won't hold up during a hard spanking. A good look around your kitchen or workshop will produce devices worth trying.

    ReplyDelete