Tuesday, July 18, 2017

Tuesday, July 18, Maintenance Day.  Early in the day, I was told to prepare to receive my maintenance spanking at 8 pm.  Entering the room I saw laid out 6 implements and a blindfold.  The flexible leather paddle, riding bat, rattan cane, coil of rope, narrow hairbrush and doubled belt on cherry wood handle assured me of a solid spanking.  I donned the blindfold, took position bent over the end of the bed with toes pointed inward and ass presented to be spanked.  About 4 minutes later I wondered what was keeping her. When she came in she immediately moved my legs a bit further apart.  I felt the rope being laid on my back and thought it would be the first implement.  A moment later she had a noose around my left wrist and drawing it to the left side of the bed.  The rope passed under the mattress and tied my right wrist near that edge of the bed.  Now with wrists bound and legs spread, I was immobile and vulnerable.  The flexible leather paddle began the warm up with a long series of medium strokes on alternating cheeks.  After several minutes a few uppercut swings really stung my upper thighs, lower cheeks and sit spot.  The riding bat followed with a short but firm session covering both cheeks with a number of swats.  That began a succession of short, firm bursts of strokes from several toys.  The rattan cane was second and gave my already very warm and quite pink ass a rapid fire caning.  The narrow hairbrush delivered a good spanking during its short session complete with spreading my legs even more.  The doubled belt soundly swatted both sides of my ass with many strokes.  Not knowing what was in store, I felt the flexible paddle again only this session was much harder.  Each implement was to have a second shot with harder strokes.  The bat could be heard swishing through the air just prior to an intense smack on my cheeks which were hot red and sore by this time.  With legs spread, the bat did a number on my balls, striking my piercings and stinging the tender flesh.  The bat peppered my entire ass and crotch area.  On came the rattan cane and the strikes produced a howl and a raised welt with each stroke.  With legs wide open and narrow hairbrush in her hand, you know what happened next.  She thoroughly spanked both cheeks and then went inside.  Inner thighs, inner cheeks, ass hole and balls were systematically covered with smacks.  I fought hard not to close my legs which is a natural impulse, but kept spread and submitted to the will of the hairbrush.  Before leaving, it was reversed and the bristles scrubbed cock, balls and anus for an encore.  There was a very brief pause and I could hear the drawer open and another toy enter the game.  The big wood paddle greeted my well spanked ass with several solid hard strokes.  Still immobile and spread, I was paddled for several more minutes.  The finale was to be the doubled belt.  It filled the bill with 50 well placed hard strokes.  Releasing my wrists and blindfold she stood me up and I thanked, hugged and kissed her.  She tossed the dice and to my astonishment, a 'ONE' appeared.  On Thursday, I will submit to another maintenance spanking.

Thank you all for being loyal readers and welcome to new comers.  Any questions or comments you may have will be answered as soon as possible.

2 comments:

  1. Wow! That rattan cane is no joke. I could hear it swishing through the air during your narrative.

    Good job.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree, rattan makes the best cane. Never use bamboo as it tends to split and then will cut. Some folks like acrylic or delran as they look nicer. Give me the natural rattan, properly soaked and cared for a great caning. This particular one is shorter than most, but still provides a great sting and leaves its mark very well.

    ReplyDelete