Tuesday, December 1, 2015

Tuesday, December 1.  Readers, I have much to report since our last episode.  Spending 7 plus days vacationing with no internet access left me unable to report as usual.  As you recall, a maintenance spanking was scheduled for Monday, Nov 23.  That spanking took place in a hotel room on the way to Florida.  It was, as always a bare ass spanking that was heard, I suspect by many.  A belt and wood paddle caressed my ass cheeks very often and very loudly.  It left me not only red and sore, but humiliated as management called our room due to complaints from neighbors.  The next morning, in the breakfast room, many guests could be heard mumbling and pointing in my direction.  I might as well have had my red ass on display.  The next spanking was delivered on Friday morning.  The big wood paddle was used exclusively and very effectively.  No one heard this one, but driving two hours while sitting on a very tender ass added to the maintenance.  No dice were rolled after this one and when we returned home on Monday, Nov. 30, she determined we would begin again today on the first.  So about 8:45 this evening she summoned me to the bedroom.  Already being nude, she directed me to put on the blindfold and get into position.  She had laid out several implements including the big wood paddle, exotic wood paddle with holes, the leather slapper, leather gloves and my old friend the WAV hairbrush.  She had placed two pillows on the edge of the bed.  Blindfolded, I took position.  The two pillows raised my ass high and vulnerable.  The warm up was bare hand, but I was soon to realize the bare hand would return often.   All the implements were used in a non-pattern manner and often two at the same time. The strokes were random as well with very hard ones interspersed with light and medium ones.  Implements were switched randomly as well creating an effect of random blows which I could not discern which toy was even being used.  Bare hand too was woven in with the toys in such a way I was completely unaware of the next toy or the intensity of the stroke.  I held position and 40 minutes later, my ass cheeks were flame red and very tender.  The dice was rolled and I will find myself again ass up for another maintenance spanking on Saturday.

Hope you all enjoyed a fine Thanksgiving holiday, thanks for reading and all questions or comments will be answered.

2 comments:

  1. We only used the card method when dice are not available. Nothing wrong with the card method, just the dice are preferable.

    ReplyDelete