Monday, November 16, 2015

Monday, Nov 16, the second installment of the new concept of maintenance spankings we are experimenting with.  I had just returned from an errand when she handed me the cards and said pick five.  I obeyed as usual and was told to completely strip, put the blindfold on and present your ass for your spanking.  While doing that, she was selecting the five implements to be used.  She had agreed to my suggestion to not let me know the toys she selected and not reveal the value on the cards.  Standing totally nude and blindfolded, she led me to the edge of the bed and helped me lie across the pillow.  This raises my ass up a bit as I submit to her.  She spread my legs apart with her foot and I am in position to be spanked.  A brief bare hand warm up proceeds the first implement.  She slides her hand down over my anus and softly squeezes my balls as a final relaxation before the first stroke.  The number of strokes will be ten or less, however, if the card is an ACE  the number will be 20.  All strokes will be hard right from the start and as the first one lands, I yelp as I feel the braided leather cord paddle.  A solid stroke on my right cheek results in a sting like fire.  This is immediately followed by one on the left cheek.  I had planned to count, but that thought was quickly washed away by the pain from another and another stroke.  I think it was eight total as she ended with one on the left cheek.  Only a few seconds passed as she flipped the card on the next implement.  A very hard stroke hit and I knew it was a wood implement.  By the third stroke, I recognized it as the WAV hairbrush.  My tender flesh reddened and stung as the next few strokes came rapidly.  Yelping with every stroke and knowing my ass was turning bright red, I held position.  I think it was seven, but not sure.  Another pause, another card turned over, another implement in her hand and a very hard stroke covering both cheeks followed by a loud yelp.  Not sure what it was, but knew it too was wood as the second stroke landed.  Right in the same location as the first, then a third and fourth.  Tears were welling as the fifth landed again in the same spot.  Both ass cheeks were being set ablaze and I was helpless and just submitted to the exotic wood paddle with holes.  A full ten strokes were delivered, tears absorbing into the blindfold, yelps fading into the air.  Crimson and tenderized cheeks awaited the next implement.  Almost immediately I felt the searing hot sting of a toy I recognized as the rubberized spanker similar to an over sized kitchen spatula.  Not adding to the deep tissue bruising but certainly heaping on sting, the spanker landed eight more times.  I took a breath as she took on the final implement.  On contact with my ass, I knew the big wood paddle would finish this spanking with authority.  Swinging full force, it landed a total of six times before I felt the soft touch of her hand again fondling my balls.  It was over and she removed my blindfold and their lying before me were the five toys with their cards.  Although very short in time, it was a thorough spanking.  A glimpse in the mirror displayed a very red and quite sore ass.  The new concept is more akin to a discipline spanking.  Short and harsh, but still with a warm up and aftercare.  I think I am going to be OK with the new format.  Time will tell and the dice was kind to me, scheduling the next spanking on the following Monday.  Stay turned for the report on that one.

Thanks for reading and all questions and comments will be answered.

No comments:

Post a Comment