Wednesday, December 23, 2015

Hello readers, it is Wednesday, Dec 23.  Christmas came early for me as my maintenance spanking was shortened a bit.  The code word for this session was 'STING'.  I had just finished my after dinner chores and removed my nipple clamps.  The have been on very often lately as I have had extra chores due to the holiday season which has left my nipples very sore.  Summoned to the dungeon, I obeyed and found the extra high pillow placed near the edge of the bed.  This puts my ass higher and makes it a very easy target.  The warm up duties fell to the leather slapper.  A great stinging device, it did a wonderful job of warming up the cheeks and making them pink.  Now the slaps came harder and faster and were joined with the bare hand to provide a thorough sting to my unprotected and displayed ass.  After numerous strokes which covered everything from the top of my butt crack to my upper thighs and sit spot.  Next came the rubber spanker which resembles a kitchen spatula.  Slow, medium to fast and hard strokes were delivered as I responded to each smack with a yelp.  Tears had not appeared as yet, but the stinging spanking was far from over.  Many landed with her deadly accuracy as the sting increased with each landing of the rubber.  A return of the leather slapper along with the bare hand now took sting to the enth degree.  Slapper on one cheek with the hand on the opposite cheek in rapid fire time.  Then the switch... hand  and slapper changed cheeks and the spanking continued.  The sting sensation was raised to new levels and I knew the flesh was very red and tender.  Just to make it an offical spanking, the big wood paddle made an appearance.   No build up as the first stroke landed squarely on both cheeks.  My ass was set ablaze.  Along with the sting, I now would experience the deep tissue, long lasting soreness.  Again and again the paddle landed and bit into my tenderized flesh.  I would guess 20 - 30 strokes finished off a short maintenance spanking.  The dice roll was put off until Christmas morning as a gift, but days will be counted from today.  I wonder if a Christmas Day spanking will precede the dice roll.  Time will tell. 

Thanks for reading and wishing everyone a very Merry Christmas.

No comments:

Post a Comment