Friday, December 11, 2015

Friday, December 11, 2015....SPANKED for maintenance!!!  Hello readers, end or a long day at the end of a long week.  Wednesday I was greeted with the news we were completely changing our home around.  The guest room was to become our new bedroom, our bedroom was becoming the guest room and the office was to lose its bed and become an office/craft room.  We had 3 rooms of furniture all piled in the living room as we settled each one in succession.  Not to bore you with this, the good news is that our old bedroom was becoming the guest room with an important twist.  It is also the dungeon and will be set up for play/discipline and used occasionally for guests.  Toys are displayed along with my written pledge to her and our list of infractions with prescribed punishments.  It was into this room I was called mid-morning today for my maintenance.  Already nude, I assumed position over a different bed with my ass high and helpless.  The hand warm up was assisted by the rubber spatula.  I was unaware this was the first segment of a triple segment maintenance spanking.  The bare hand and rubber spatula worked in unison with medium and hard strokes until both cheeks were not only warm, but quite hot and pink.  Sometimes separately, sometimes together, they combined with medium and hard, fast and slow tempo stinging blows.  Next, the bare hand again teamed up with another implement.  The first stroke with the hair brush kissed my cheeks with a stinging blow that meant business.  The brush landed again and again and again with medium and very hard blows thoroughly deep tissue bruising along with the bare hand sting.  Now tears were now welling up and beginning to flow.  Rapid medium strokes interspersed with hard ones completely covered both ass cheeks and sit spot.  After several hundred strokes she let up and told me to check the mirror.  Through my tears I could see two cheeks and upper thighs colored a deep red.  After a brief inspection of my backside, she directed me back into position for the third segment.  The final segment tandem was to be the bare hand with the wood purse paddle.  More deep tissue soreness along with more sting  awaited my already tender ass.  Back in position, the paddle wasted no time in landing a very hard smack on each cheek.  White lightening pain seared my ass.  Over and over again the paddle landed on alternating cheeks resulting in yelps after each one.  After many minutes of not stop paddling, the bare hand came in to keep the sting alive and reignite the fire in the upper thighs and sit spot.  After a bit of squirming, she held my hips in place and increased the intensity and tempo.  The rapid fire hard strokes of the paddle caused the yelps to blend together into a nearly constant muffled scream.  Finally after over 40 minutes of nearly constant abuse, my ass was granted a reprieve.  After assisting me to my feet, a quick look in the mirror revealed a purple color from the top of my ass crack to my upper thighs and tears running down my face.  A very long and solid maintenance spanking was at an end.  The dice roll was not in my favor, scheduling another spanking on Monday.

Thanks to all of you for reading and I will answer each question or comment.  Stay tuned for the report on the next Maintenance Spanking.

2 comments:

  1. Great story! Getting spanked with all of those implements must have been difficult to bear the pain.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for reading my blog and leaving a comment. Actually the pain level was medium to harsh. Some discipline spankings leave a degree of pain within the extremely harsh level. At other times she has used even more implements than the last spanking. Another spanking due tomorrow.

      Now some questions for you. Is this the first time you read my blog? Did you read more than just the last episode? Are you a spanked male??

      cowboy

      Delete