Tuesday, December 15, 2015

Today is Tuesday,  Dec. 15, but the scheduled maintenance spanking did occur on Monday.  Late in reporting due to many reasons which I will not go into now.  As you recall, We created a dungeon/guest room and it was into this room I was called for the maintenance spanking.  She had propped up a higher support for my hips raising my ass higher and making it even more vulnerable.  The spanking turned out to be more like a discipline spanking, short in duration, but quite harsh.  Assuming the position, I was not blindfolded, again like a punishment.  Hardly any warm up and the bare hand and WAV hair brush worked in tandem.  Employing medium to hard strokes quickly reddened and tenderized my cheeks.  The bare hand smacks almost felt soothing compared to those delivered by the hair brush.  I was yelping and squirming with each stroke.  Now, even the bare hand strokes were becoming very hard.  The higher support made squirming a bit more difficult which resulted to my ass just accepting whatever she dished out.  A slight pause resulted in her bringing some lotion into play.  Yes it felt good, but I know it would increase the sting factor of any implement.  Following the lotion the big wood paddle made its debut.  Without warning, the big wood paddle delivered a very very hard blow.  It lifted both feet off the floor and produced a scream from me.  About a 10 second pause and another extremely hard smack landed, another scream while the lotion increased the sting and the weight of the paddle would create deep tissue soreness which would last for days.  My ass was now literally on fire with searing pain.  Ten second pauses interrupted several more very hard strokes from the paddle.  Maybe as many as 30 landed as my screaming continued while tears flowed.  Now a soft hand caress on my cheeks, anus and balls, led me to believe the worst was over.  Not so, as she now swung the paddle in hard strokes in rapid fire time.  Perhaps another 20 to 25 spanks with less than one second between them.  I could hardly hold position.  My old friend the hair brush was to finish the spanking.  Ten very hard slow strokes led off but was soon followed by another rapid fire servo.  Like before, 20 - 25 spanks landed as I howled.  She finished and helped me to my feet and turned me so I could see the mirror image.  Flame red cheeks highlighted my vision while the sting and soreness set in.  The entire spanking probably lasted no more the 15 minutes, but I felt I was spanked harder than most any other maintenance session.

The dice roll scheduled Friday for the next time my bare ass will be soundly spanked for maintenance.  Thanks for reading.  As always, comments and questions will be answered.

No comments:

Post a Comment