Friday, December 18, 2015

Friday, December, 18.......Maintenance Day.  The dice had randomly scheduled this day for me to receive a bare ass spanking at the hands of my Dominant Mistress.  Maintenance spankings have the purpose of reminding me of who is in charge in our relationship and my role as a submissive.  Also, the spankings are a constant reminder of the discipline administered as the consequence for failure to adhere to the covenants agreed to, or non completion of my assigned duties and chores, or breaking any of the rules, or any improper behavior in my total submission to her in our 24/7 Domestic Discipline lifestyle.

Today, the spanking is without any restraints, use of any submission furniture or positions or disciplinary implements.  I would be placed, totally nude over her lap and unceremoniously spanked with bare hand and simple wood backed hairbrush until she felt a proper maintenance spanking was accomplished.  The hand began softly, but soon increased in tempo and intensity.  Pink ass cheeks had appeared before the hair brush was brought into service.  There was no fooling around with the brush.  Solid smacks landed on alternating cheeks for many minutes as the color became darker and the pain increased.  Now the hand and hair brush were used as a team in covering both cheeks with many strokes.  Varying in tempo, and harshness the strokes continued and landed several hundred strokes.  Tears flowed and yelps could be heard echoing off the walls of the home dungeon.  A pause fooled me into thinking it was over.  The first hard stroke of the brush dispelled that thought rather quickly.  The second insured the spanking would continue.  Hard strokes on alternating cheeks at the rate of one per every five seconds went on and on.  I was kicking and yelling when she paused only to raise one knee and grasp my hips to further present my ass for the finale.  The hard strokes went on but now in rapid fire fashion.  After about 50 or so, I was in full cry mode and tears soaked my face.  She finally determined I had been fully maintained and stopped.  Soothing lotion helped a bit as I handed her the dice to roll.  It came up a number I could live with.  Next Wednesday, just before Christmas, I will be spanked again.

Thanks for reading and your questions or comments will be addressed.  

No comments:

Post a Comment