Saturday, December 26, 2015

December 26.... A Christmas Spanking!!!!  Readers of the last episode will recall I was spanked on Dec. 23 and the dice roll was put off to Christmas Day.  Well, I now know why.  One of my gifts was new hair brush.  As you know, my head is completely shaved, so the gift was for a different part of my body.  The brush is wood backed and has a very small footprint.  Wood back and handle is about 1/2 inch thick with short stiff bristles.    It is built to sting for sure, but has enough weight to cause extended soreness as well.  The small size makes it necessary to strike many many times to cover both cheeks, sit spot and upper thighs.  It is only 1 1/4 inch wide so it spanks the anus and balls easily when legs are spread.  After dinner, I was ushered into the dungeon and placed over the extra high hip support.  Bare hand started the maintenance spanking, but the new brush took over soon.  Several medium strokes with hard ones interspersed covered my entire ass and reddened it quite nicely.  Next her bare hand delivered a traditional very hard spanking.  Switching off again to the brush with no pause was giving me a good going over.  Using her alternating technique, one hand bare and one with the implement, she spanked long and hard.  Never knowing where the strike was landing or what implement, made it ever more erotic.  Just to make this a true maintenance session, the old standby big wood paddle came out.  Using the same scenario of many strokes, some with hand and some with paddle in varying intensity, kept me off guard.  Several times during this section of the spanking, the wood paddle was used for a string of 10 to 15 very hard strokes.  This went on for some time and when she finally eased off, I thought it was over.  Not so!!!!  The newcomer implement made an encore.  Spreading my legs, the hair brush was tested on my ass hole and balls.  Let me tell you..... it is a keeper.  Several more strokes and more hand spanking finished off the maintenance.

A dice roll came up with a six, so adding one means next Friday, New Years Day is the next spanking.  A great way to begin the new year.

Thanks for reading and as usual, all questions or comments will be answered.

No comments:

Post a Comment