Monday, February 5, 2024

Hotel Room for Maintenance

Tuesday, January 30, Maintenance spanking delivered in hotel room enroute to Florida. There is much to catch up for readers during my long absence. We arrived in Florida and camped without internet service on Sat Jan 20. Stayed two nights and arrived at another camping location, again with no internet service. We stayed until Thursday Jan 25 when we left for a weekend train show in Kennesaw GA. Bad luck for me on Wednesday as I broke a front tooth off at the gum line. Emergency dental appointment on Monday, after the train show, provided an unexpected trip back to Chattanooga. Over 5 hours in the chair on Monday, gave me a new tooth, but still an unspanked ass. We left Tuesday afternoon and arrived at a hotel midway to Florida. She told me enough time had passed and I was getting a spanking here at the hotel tonight. Returning to our room after dinner and a short walk she directed me to get out of my clothes and over her lap. Now nude, across her thighs, bare ass facing the ceiling, I was about to receive a long overdue maintenance spanking. She was going to rely on her bare hand and the one implement she had at her side....the Patent Leather Paddle.
The normal bare hand warm up began and ended rather quickly. Very soon her hand was spanking my bare cheeks quite hard. Spanks rained down on alternating cheeks fast and hard. A near rapid fire pace stung my ass and turned it red in record time. No break at all between the bare hand and the leather paddle which picked up where the hand left off. Fast and hard paddling told me aside from the brief warm up, this was more like a punishment spanking....fast hard and short. Unable to move, I took every swat from the steel spine leather paddle on red and sore cheeks. Several minutes of paddling ended, but not the maintenance session. She spanked me again with her bare hand making sure the crease and upper thighs took their fair share. Finishing up the bare hand spanking, she again picked up the paddle. My immobile bare, red ass was treated to as much pain as the pretty Patent Leather could dish out. A few more minutes of fast and hard paddling had my ass flaming red and tears rolling down my face. As I climbed off her lap, she told me not to bother with the dice as I was getting a REAL spanking very soon.
Thanks to all readers and again my apology for the long delay in posting this episode. Please do feel free to leave any questions or comments you wish. Each will be individually answered. Don't forget you suggestion for the 'retirement segment' of the old leather strap. See the suggestion left by Nora-Jane in previous episodes. See you all very soon.

2 comments:

  1. Glad the dentist could fix/replace your tooth so quickly!
    Aaaaahhhhhh..... The patent leather paddle. So beautiful and painful!
    Can't wait to read about the next spanking!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Nora-Jane for you comments. It is rare, but he was able to do it all in one day. Just over 5 hours in the chair for me, but it seemed worth it. Bare hands and Patent Leather, both soft and nice looking until they meet you bare ass.... then a good spanking is the result. Next spanking will be soon I imagine.

    ReplyDelete