Thursday, February 8, 2024

A Very Sound Spanking

Thursday, February 1, at the resort and due for a maintenance spanking. Following a night at the hotel, we spent one night at the RR track in the camping van. Now nicely checked into our resort for the balance of the trip, she determined a good spanking was what I needed. Directed over two pillows on the bed, I presented my bare ass to be spanked. She had assembled 3 implements to administer my due spanking and began with the traditional bare hand warm up. She had adjusted the sound on the radio up several notches, a sure sign the spanks and my yelps were going to be loud. Mild spanks gently warmed my cheeks before the intensity was increased. A solid hand spanking grew out of the warm up and before long my ass was rosy red and quite warm. A perfect table setting for the first implement, The Leather Slapper.
A short, double sided, leather implement designed to sting the flesh on bare asses, especially after first warmed up. The smooth side, a bit less intense than the fringe side, started the segment. It was very clear the warm up was over as the slapper struck hard on my left cheek. Followed immediately by one on my right cheek. She slapped both cheeks hard repetedly for several minutes, then switched over to the fringe side of the slapper. Also varied the angle of the strike to verticle to allow sting to reach the crease and upper thighs. Now soundly spanked and sufficiently stung with the slapper, my cherry red cheeks were to be further stung by the next implement....The Riding Bat.
Another stinging implement if the wide leather tip is used. If the shaft is used, it is more whip or cane like. The tip and sting was her agenda today. She whipped the shaft thru the air and landed the tip hard on my ass. Repeated strikes, quite a fast tempo covering every inch of flesh. It was like a swarm of angry hornets had found my cheeks. Upper thighs, sit spots and the full cheeks were all covered with hard stinging swats. Already spanked and slapped, the bat really brightened the red color and increased the pain. Several minutes later, she delivered the last two swats on cheek center. No pause as the next implement was in her hands.... The Patent Leather Paddle.
She must like the feel of this implement in her hands or she likes the good job it does paddling my ass, because she used it just the other day. In any event, she swung it with authority. Just about the right size striking surface to fully cover one cheek, it made short work of producing yelps from me and tears from my eyes. Over and over again, she landed a hard paddle swat on alternating cheeks. I know my ass was glowing red by now, but still the hard paddle swats continued. Tears increased and yelping became louder as the paddling seemed relentless. Minutes passed, tears fell, I yelped as the paddle fell again and again. The pretty little paddle did its job of delivering a very sound paddling. She asked me to fetch her a cold drink and off to the kitchen I tottered. Returning with a cold drink she had moved to the bed and I served the refreshment. She took a few swallows, and said 'over my lap now... you didn't think the spanking was over, did you? "No Ma'am, I stammered and climbed over her lap. Knees and shoulders low and ass high, I knew I was to be spanked much more.
She had brought two implements with her and for the next 20 minutes, she used hands, leather slapper and patent leather paddle with varing intensity and durations. Occasionally a hard and fast flurry interrupted a slow continous spanking with the three implements. The tempo changed as well as the toys and the force. The only constant was my ass was taking a long sound spanking. Hands spanked cheeks then spread my legs a bit. The slapper found the back of my balls for several swats. The paddle turned my ass crimson as tears flowed. When she finished I felt very sore and realized I had been almost continously spanked for close to an hour. I slid off her lap and had to resist my urge to rub my cheeks, knowing if I did, I would be put back into position and spanked all over again. I reached for the dice only to hear her say not to toss them. She reminded me we are leaving for the Southwest soon and I would be spanked before we left. My only response was 'Yes Ma'am'.
My thanks to all readers. Whether new to the blog or experienced followers, you are appreciated and invited to leave comments or questions. Don't forget the upcoming retirement segment for the old leather strap. Reader Nora-Jane has posted her suggestion in prior episodes. How would you like to see the strap retired? All entries will be considered and one will be chosen. Yes, a reader can actually direct a spanking segment. Have some fun and join in. See you all before we leave for the southwest trip.

2 comments:

  1. Great googly moogly, cowboy!! That was some spanking!! I'm surprised that your knees didn't buckle upon standing!
    Bravo!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for your comments Nora-Jane. It was quite a thorough spanking. She certainly know how to spank!!!

    ReplyDelete