Tuesday, February 20, 2024

Belted, Strapped and Slapped for Maintenance

Monday, February 20, spanked again for maintenance. Following yesterday's multiple spankings, the scheduling of the next spanking was to her alone alone. Well, it turned out to be today. We had our morning coffee and breakfast in the usual manner and decided on a morning walk. She interrupted the process saying I was getting spanked first. She had me stand in the doorway again and came back with three implements. I grasped the door jamb on each side and stuck my ass way out, ready to accept a maintenance spanking. She was ready with the first implement. The leather belt.
She delivered the first hard lash across my left cheek. I realized in a heartbeat there would be no warm up, no slow start or easing into hard lashes. The second lash across my right cheek confirmed that fact. Many of the same lashes landed until I began to yelp, which did not slow the belting. Holding position became difficult as she belted my bare ass for many minutes. Tears formed and fell to the floor. Neither the yelps or the tears had any effect on the sound belting I was taking. I caught a breath while she changed implements. Next up was the rubber strap.
. As one of the most fierce implements for pain, my ass, after being belted on top of yesterdays spankings was no match for the strap. The first strike was all I needed to understand my plight. Strike after strike had me howling, but I held position as she strapped my ass to her satisfaction. Full cheeks, the crease and thighs all tasted the rubber strap. Tears flowed, howls echoed thru the room. I presented my ass after each landing of the strap and was rewarded with another strike. When the last strike landed and she retired the strap, I felt limp. Her command brought me back to reality. Stand up straight and reach high was the order, so I grabbed the door header and stretched while she picked up the final implement.....the leather slapper
She came around to the other side of the doorway and kissed me, then pinched and twisted both nipples until the were more erect and tender. The leather slapper then went to work. Nipples were pummeled with stinging swats, reddening the entire area. She moved down my chest with swats reaching her next target. She pinched a nipple while slapping my cock with the leather implement. Legs were open enough for the slapper to swat my balls with uppercut swings. Back to stinging my nipples for a few minutes before my cock and balls took another good dose of the slapper. She finished with another kiss and I lowered my arms around her for a good long hug. While she put away the toys I asked her about rolling the dice. "No need", she said. "You're getting spanked everydaqy until our guests arrive". Of course I replied "Yes Ma'am".
Thanks to you readers and your comments or questions. You all read the upcoming schedule.. a real treat for the readers, but rough on my ass. Naturally, questions will be answered and comments addressed as you leave them. Enjoy the blog to the fullest by joining the fun. See you all after the next spanking....tomorrow.

6 comments:

  1. Wowzers! Definitely making up for last days! Door jams are coming in handy on this trip!
    Your bum must be getting quite sore by now, but I know you're taking it like a champ!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Nora-Jane, thank you for your comments and continued support. I do feel she is making up for lost spankings and realizing when guests arrive, spanking time will be reduced. The bed here is much too low for bending over. She has used the OTK position too, but standing in a door way has a few good points. I am standing, so flesh is not stretched too tight. She can use long handle implements like a flogger or the belt easier, standing back a bit for the ability to deliver a long and hard strike. The every day spanking is building up the deep tissue soreness in my ass. Sitting is becoming difficult.

      Delete
  2. Wonderful update! I’ve always wondered - is there a concern about sound in hotel rooms or while traveling? Are there things you do to help adjust or minimize the issue? Straps and paddles can be so loud!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Spanking while travelling does have its concerns. We have used hotel rooms and take sound precautions. TV or radio sound, lower noise producing toys and a gag. We have been heard and sometimes questioned by neighboring hotel guests. This trip we are in a timeshare unit, so not as concerned. Travel has never prevented her from administering needed spankings.

      Delete
  3. I have been impressed that my wife is willing to give me fairly noisy spankings in a hotel. It is a thrill to hear people talking as they pass our door and she is whipping my ass only a matter of 10 feet away. She has sometimes upped the excitement by telling me some fantasies about inviting them in to see how a husband should be treated. Have never been questioned by anyone. I have worried that we might meet someone we know in the hall the next day while at a conference.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you MRBILL for your comments. It was not at a convention, but we have been overheard while in a spanking session. Our neighbor saw us in the elevator and casually asked if someone was a bad boy last night. Hotels do cause us to tone it down a bit, but never eliminate a due spanking.

      Delete