Sunday, February 25, 2024

Maintenance on Thursday

Thursday, Feb 22, Blindfolded and spanked. Perhaps because our vanilla friends were arriving tomorrow, of maybe just the continuance of my daily maintenance, either way, Thursday was not going to pass without a spanking being given. Calling me to the bedroom, I heard the 5 word command which was all I needed. "Against the wall....ass out". Taking my position with no implements out I was a bit curious. She slipped the blindfold on me before unpacking the toy bag. Until the end of the session, I had no idea that she picked out the following:
These implements were applied to my ass in no specific order or force or tempo. Add to that her gloved and bare hands. She spanked me for about 30 minutes with these toys and her hands. Each made several apperances and kept my ass, crease and thighs well spaniked. The short flogger covered me from back of knees to top of shoulders. Nipples were tormented, balls slapped and cock abused. Purse paddle used with cover on and off. Leather slapper found nipples, balls and cheeks desirable targets. Riding bat stung my cheeks and nipples. Education paddles used separately and together. Blindfolded, I never knew what was coming next. Legs were spread, everything exposed and spanked. A full half hour before she stopped. This was the evening before our vanilla guests arrived. Not sure if I will be spanked again before they arrive.
Thanking readers and encouraging comments or questions. Not sure when I will be spanked again. I hope the arrival of vanillas do not completely stop the spankings. Stay tuned.

2 comments:

  1. To me that is a very thorough "spanking". I can only dream of having that many implements used for 30 minutes. Yet, I am happy to have been rewarded for serving my wife/Mistress so well lately that she gave me a spanking with leather slapper and leather belt last night. Ass, thighs, balls all got some attention as I bent over the foot of the bed with legs spread wide. She did give me a little extra thrill by making me spread my arms wide also and hold the edges of the mattress. She also attached a chain leash to my leather collar and "secured" it under the pillows. Maybe 5 minutes. I would have loved more, but it was getting late. Good luck during the vanilla visit. How long is that for?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks to MRBILL for comments and a question. Love to hear how your Dominate wife takes care of you. Restrained and spread for a full spanking is wonderful. The vanilla couple leave early Friday and then our spanko friends arrive on Saturday. Hurry back, my friend, as everyone enjoys your contribution to the blog.

      Delete