Wednesday, February 21, 2024

Short and Hard Today

Wednesday, February 21, spanked hard after skipping a day. Tuesday was not a good day for us, so the daily spanking was missed. Today, after morning coffee, breakfast and clean up, I suggested we take our morning walk. She agreed but said I was getting spanked first. Still not dressed, I took my position in the doorway and presented my ass. She returned with two implements. The Riding Bat and the Broad Sword Paddle.
Maybe because we missed yesterday's spanking or perhaps she felt I needed a bit extra, the first thing she did was present my ass further out by pushing my hips backward. The broad sword paddle led off the session. The first very hard swat told me there was to be no warm up. A string of about 20 hards strikes landed across both cheeks sending pain on the surface and soreness into the deep tissue of my ass. She went to my left side and repeated the string of hard strikes. Back to my right side and it felt like she raised the force a notch or two. Yelping after each strike, I struggled to hold position. A return to my left side the very hard paddling continued. Now a brief pause for her to change implements. I reset my stance and again stuck my ass out for a good target. The riding bat was used firmly and with a very quick tempo covering my right cheek and crease. Again, changing sides she gave the left cheek a duplicate dose of riding bat. Adjusting the tempo down and the intensity up, she whipped both cheeks with full force. Yelping and moistening eyes were my only response other than keeping my ass out for her to spank. Several minutes of the riding bat really stung my flesh. IF I though I had been paddled before, IF I though I had shed tears before, IF I thought I had yelped before, I was very mistaken. She was swing the steel reinforced heavy leather paddle even harder than before as I howled and teared. Like the first segment, she used both sides to deliver a very hard and solid paddling. Again the riding bat returned and whipped both cheeks to a crimson red. The paddle left soreness deep into the tissue. I had been soundly paddled and whipped. Short and hard was the method for this maintenance spanking.
Another episode for readers to enjoy and I thank you for it. A question or comment would further your enjoyment of the blog and may be helpful or educational to other readers. Leave one and get the answer right here. Hope to see you all after my next spanking....most likely tomorrow.

2 comments:

  1. Standing in the doorway is a brilliant idea!
    Did She make you go commando for the walk?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Nora-Jane for the comment and question. The door jamb seems to be working well for us on this trip. It will be interesting to see the positions that Marie likes when she spanks me. Denim shorts, commando, log walk was rough on a well spanked ass.

      Delete