Saturday, February 10, 2024

Last Spanking in Florida

Wednesday, February 7, spanked for maintenance. Our last night here as our working vacation is coming to a close. We accomplished what we had planned and I have been spanked regularly. I imagine she planned on spanking me the night before we leave so I have to drive on a spanked ass....she may make me go commando as well. In any event, she told me to get ready for a maintenance spanking. She had the toys out and I placed myself over pillows on the edge of the bed. A short warm up segment ensude and warmed my cheeks. Within no time she moved on to the first of the implements. The Belt.
One of the implements I enjoy most, this long and painful implement is a classic. For years it has been the most common implement used by Fathers on their Sons. No exception in my life...my Dad's belt spanked my ass many times while growing up. Unlike my Dad, Ms Mirage used the belt for many minutes, alternating swats on both cheeks. No build up in force, she began with hard lashes. She and the belt meant business right from the beginning. After about 5 lashes, I was yelping and my eyes began to moisten. As the lashes continued, tears formed and streaked down my face as my yelps increased. She used the belt like a pro and my ass was paying the price. I never count, but would imagine during that time frame, nearly 100 lashes landed on my cheeks. She told me to stand up after that segment and lean against the wall for the next segment using the Broad Sword Paddle.
Steel reinforced heavy leather give this implement the ability to sting and cause deep tissue soreness. She wanted my stance adjusted a bit and told me to spread legs just a bit and stick my ass out further. I complied, but evidently not to her satisfaction. She reached around my hip and grasped a fistful of male anatomy, forcing it back which presented my ass even more. This made my ass a very inviting target and she did not miss. Holding me in place by my package, she began to paddle my ass very hard with one handed swings of the broad sword paddle. Every swat landed squarly across both cheeks. Instantly, after absorbing the force of the swat, I stuck my ass back into position. She paddled, I yelped, tears fell, all while she held my cock and balls like a vice. Several minutes later the final swat landed exactly the same as every preceeding one. She did not even need to release my package to grab the next implement..... the Big Wood Paddle.
Made from 5-ply Baltic Birch Plywood this implement carries the same credentials as the broad sword paddle. The smooth wood stings the flesh very well and brings the pain deep into the tissue of my ass. I will be sitting sore for a few days. Still standing, ass out, legs spread, cock and balls in the grip of her left hand, she began to paddle in the same manner. I imagine my cheeks were nearing the purple color as the first swat struck. I howled, she tightened the grip on my balls, I stuck my ass out as far as possible. Every swat landed on the same spot as the leather paddle had. Tears were flowing as the paddling continued. When she finished and released me, I reached for the dice, but again was stopped. It was made clear she would determine when the next spanking will be administered. I don't mind saying.. in short, MY ASS WAS SORE !!
Thanks to all readers. The blog is for you enjoyment and education. You may ask questions and offer comments on any part of the written episodes. Each will be indivually answered. The old leather strap will be 'retired' soon and I am giving each of you a chance to direct its final segment. Nora-Jane has submitted her suggestion in prior episodes. What is your suggestion???? See you after the next maintenance spanking.

6 comments:

  1. Thanks for the great update! You’ll have to tell us on the next one if you did indeed have to drive home Commando style!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Spankinlyfe, good to hear from you again. Thanks for the comment and question. While travelling, it is sometimes difficult to keep the blog up to date, I try my best. As to the question, my clothing in the morning was laid out without underwear... a sure sign I am to go commando. As I was about to get dressed, she asked if I needed a quick refresher to last nights spanking. I presented my bare ass expecting to be paddled. Instead, I got one bare handed swat and was told I still looked sufficiently red and sore enough for the drive.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hehe how cheeky of her! Im sure you’ve had plenty of times to drive on a sore and bare bottom for her. And please don’t worry about constant updates, we know how travel can be and hope you enjoy Vegas!

      Delete
    2. Very true... I have driven commando on a sore ass very often. We hope to enjoy our stay in Las Vegas. I will try to keep the blog updated while here.

      Delete
  3. Now THAT'S a spanking you won't soon forget!
    Enjoy your stay in Vegas!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Once again, a big thank you to Nora-Jane for commenting on episodes of this blog. She really lit up my ass and then had to drive north while commando. As you say... off to Vegas.

    ReplyDelete