Wednesday, January 17, 2024

Maintenance Spanking with Leather

Tuesday, January 16, overdue spanking received and appreciated. It has been too long since my last spanking and it was due to my illness. Caught a wintertime cold somewhere and it seemed like forever getting rid of it. Regular spankings are a part of our DD lifestyle, I need them and agreed to receiving them. When she told me this morning, I was getting spanked tonight, I was a happy camper. Time came, I placed myself in position, and the warm up began. Bare hand spanking as usual and the mild swats slowly turned harder warming my cheeks nicely. Feeling great, I wiggled my ass and was ready for the first of tonight's implements. The Patent Leather Paddle.
Being paddled with this beauty can be pleasure and pain. Its good looks mask its potential. The large spanking surface and steel backbone allows it to provide a sound paddling. The Patent Leather shine and smooth surface feel good on a bare ass. Ms Mirage adopted a steady cadence for this segment. A strike about every two seconds, with varying force kept me in position for the full segment. A few landed on lower cheeks and upper thighs, but the vast majority fell squarly on my bare ass. I could read her thoughts and knew that this was to be a no nonsense maintenance spanking. She continued to paddle my full cheeks with the steady tempo and machine-like precision resulting in a 10 plus minute paddling segment. I reset my stance and actually stuck my ass out further for the next implement. The Leather Belt.
This is quite a spanking implement and I feel it should be in the arsenal of every spankER. Sufficiently long, doubled over, 2 inch wide leather belt, mounted on a good length wood handle. The long loop of leather and wood handle allow it to be swung from a distance producing a whip-like lash of leather on flesh. A good belting is something I need at times and this was one of those times. She stood directly behind me and lashed each cheek in an alternating pattern. One cheek after the other felt the lash of the belt as I held position, not wishing to disturb her target. I did not count, but over a ten minute segment, the number of strikes mount up quickly. Several horizontal lashes across both cheeks were delivered as well and by the end of the segment my ass was well paddled and belted... But wait, there is more.... In her hands was the Broad Sword Paddle.
Another heavy leather paddle with a steel spine. Her procedure with this implement was different. Soundly paddled and belted, my ass felt the quick tempo of the paddle strikes. Not quite rapid fire, but markededly quicker that the previous two implements, she had my ass tingling with pain and heat in no time. Whenever the tempo slowed, the force increased. Those slower, harder swats really delivered pain and will cause deep tissue soreness later, but I held my ass still to allow her to paddle me at her will. When this segment ended, so did the maintenance session. Just over 30 minutes of steady spanking, paddling and belting had taken its toll. My cheeks were crimson and very hot when I stood to thank her for a very solid maintenance spanking. I tossed the cube against the wall to schedule the next maintenance session. That means Friday, she said, when a 'TWO' appeared. We leave Saturday morning....maybe I'll make you go commando so you will have something to think about on the drive to Florida.
Thanks again to all readers, whether you are new to the blog or an established reader/commenter. Do leave any questions or comments for an individual answer. Also check a few of the previous episodes for your chance to direct the retirement of the strap. Nora-Jane had left her suggestion. Join in for more fun with this blog. See everyone next time.

4 comments:

  1. Oooohhhhh!!! All very nice implements! This session was way overdue, but that couldn't be helped. I'm glad you're feeling better!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. An apology for the delay in responding. Our camping place has no internet service. Thank you Nora-Jane for the comment. The session was way overdue due to illness, but I am feeling better, all over, including my very well spanked ass.

      Delete
  2. Very happy to hear you're feeling better winter colds are not fun . Leather is by far one of my favorite materials to be spanked with.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks to MJsbottom for your comment to the blog. Winter colds are part of life, but as you say are not fun. I too enjoy a good spanking with leather implements.

      Delete