Saturday, April 2, 2022

Two Part Maintenance Delivered

Tuesday, March 29, Maintenance spanking due, administered and accepted. There was never doubt I would be spanked today, just unsure of the time. After 7 days since the last one, I knew both of us could feel the need building for her to spank and I to be spanked. About 9 pm, she called me to the bedroom and had assembled the three implements we packed for the trip. The doubled belt, the riding bat, and the big wood paddle.
A pillow had been placed on the corner of the bed and I was directed into position, straddling the corner of the bed and bent fully over. The typical bare hand warm up took place with mild spanks increasing in force until my ass was warm and pink. The belt was the next up and she covered my cheeks with several lashes. The belt segment was short but quite firm, turning cheeks to a brighter shade of red. When the riding bat struck with its sharp sting, I yelped a bit. Successive swats were equal in sting and audible yelps filled the room. Another short segment had me wondering. The big wood paddle only landed about 5 strikes but hard. She put the paddle down and told me to spread my legs more. Naturally, I obeyed without question. Any doubt as to why was quickly evident to me as her bard hands began to spank my hanging balls. Moaning became grunts as she continued to assault my package. She moved the target to my auns and spanked it rather firmly. I must have lost position just a bit as she struck the inner thighs for me to open up again. A long segment of ball and asshole spanking went on past the point of my howling with each swat. She finished the bare hand segment with a short but very hard spanking of my full cheeks. Assisting me to an upright position she wispered the reason for the shortened session. Working at the track all day had her arms and shoulders sore and tired and she had difficulty holding the implements. This will be all for tonight, but you will be spanked again tomorrow. Wednesday, March 30, Part two of my due maintenance was about to be administered. She told me to follow her to the bedroom saying I needed a good spanking. I again took my position, over the pillow with my ass fully presented. Tonight the bare hand warm up was short, but not sweet. Quickly the spanks were at near full force. Again, she chose the belt as the first implement to lash my warmed ass. She stood directly behind me and with forehand and backhand strokes lashed my cheeks very hard. Some horizontal shots across both cheeks and upper thighs had me tearing and yelping after each strike of the wide leather belt. She belted me for some time before directing me to stand, legs open just a bit and hands on hips. After placing the belt back on the bed, she took up the riding bat. A bit shorter than a crop, with a much wider leather tip, this implements is a great slapping tool as well as being used somewhat like a cane. Today it was she slapping effect she chose. Facing me, the tip slapped soundly on my nipples. Nearly rapid fire timing she attacked one than the other as I winced with each strike. Within no time, both nipples were very pink and now quite tender. She reached her left hand down and cradled my cock, holding it extended and vulnerable. The riding bat did the rest. Slapping the entire length and on the head itself, had me yelping and I could feel tears forming. If yesterday's targets were balls and asshole, today it was nipples and cock. She alternated bursts of slaps evenly between each nipple and cock. All three were very pink and sore, but she continued to slap each with the leather tip of the bat as I fought with myself to stand still and accept this different form of spanking. After many minutes, she suddlenly stopped, walked behind me and pushed me back down on the bed. The big wood paddle was in her hand in an instant and within another instant the first swat landed squarely on both cheeks and the smack echoed in the room. A howl followed immediately and the procedure was repeated many times. Then she began to alternate cheeks, paddling each 5 times before treating the other one to the same. Back to full swats and again to alternating ones, I was being very soundly paddled. I kept my ass in position, absorbing her long paddling segment. Tears were rolling down my face as she paddled until her hearts desire was met. Finally stopping the barage, she said "There, now you have been spanked". There were no mention of the dice as she informed me I would receive another maintenance spanking when we arrived home. That was to be Saturday night. However the delay in my posting this episode has given me additional information. Some unforseen problems with the truck has us still in southern Georgia and we will not be back until at least Monday, perhaps later. Will I be spanked again on Saturday anyway, even if not home? Will it be Sunday? Everything is an unknown for the moment, but when it occurrs, you folks will see the next spanking documentated right here in this blog. Meanwhile, please accept my apology for the delay and accept my thanks for your support. You readers keep this blog alive with your continued readership and occasional questions or comments. The last episode has accumulated many comments and answers. See all you you after my next maintenance spanking.

4 comments:

  1. "...There was never doubt I would be spanked today, just unsure of the time. After 7 days since the last one, I knew both of us could feel the need building for her to spank and I to be spanked..."
    True, this. For me,the need becomes apprehension the longer the time period. I need to receive and she needs to deliver.
    Good "spanking" of the cock and nipples. I will ask M.M. to administer same.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Hunter for your quick comments. I agree, there is a need factor which builds as time passes. I hope M. M. delivers and you enjoy the cock and nipple torment you mentioned. Again, thank you for your support and your comments/questions.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great googly moogly!! Even with sore arms and shoulders, Ms. Mirage doesn't disappoint!
    The riding bat is one of my favorites. Amazing what a square of leather can do, with the right force and speed!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you Nora-Jane for you comments. The second day she was much better and the force with the belt and paddle proved as much. The riding bat on nipples and cock seemed to bean extra as the belting and paddling were plenty on my ass. Wondering when and what will be delivered when we arrive home.

    ReplyDelete