Saturday, April 9, 2022

Three Paddles and the Hairbrush

Friday, April 8, Scheduled maintenance due, delivered and accepted. A few errands accomplished, then cool and damp weather kept me indoors, tax prepping kept me busy. After dinner and early in the evening, she stated, "Go take your position, it is maintenance day and you're getting spanked". Upon entering our room, I placed the wedge pillow in position and draped myself over it, presenting my bare ass. She was lining up the toys of her choice for tonights session. The flexible leather paddle, Broad sword paddle, patent leather paddle and a hairbrush.
Her capable bare hand warmed up my cheeks and then progressed into a full segment of spanking. She spanked increasingly hard over the next many minutes. I know I am repeating myself, but Ms Mirage can really spank. Now, sufficiently warmed, spanked and red, she ended the bare hand segment. Taking up the flexible paddle, she began a long paddling segment. Using both the fur side and the smooth leather side. All the strikes landed on full cheeks, sit spots and upper thighs. She paddled as I yelped and felt tears welling up. Well over 100 swats rained down on my ass as it grew more red. While she switched to the next implement, I reset my stance, stuck my ass out further to give her a clear target. The implement she took up next was the broad sword paddle. A wide, steel reinforced, leather paddle long enough to cover both cheeks with a single strike. Like last time, she placed it across both cheeks, drew it back and let it fly. It landed squarely on my ass, sending pain thru me and a yelp echoed in the room. This was repeated about 50 times as I shed tears and howled throuought the segment. Struggling to hold position, she placed her free hand just above my ass crack for extra stability as she paddled each cheek separetly for several more minutes. My ass had been soundly paddled as she put the broad sword paddle down. She adjusted my stance, squaring my hips in preparation for the next segment. I quickly wiped tears away with my hands and readied myself for the continuance of this maintenance session. The wood backed hairbrush was in her hand and began making contact with my cheeks. The hairbrush is a viable spanking implement on its own and now was prepared to spank an already spanked ass. A much smaller impact point than the broad sword paddle, its force was concentrated in small areas of my ass. Methodically, she covered every inch of my cheeks, sit spots and upper thighs with hard swats in a much quicker tempo than he previous implements. I was tearing again in no time and audibly reporting afer each strike. Holding firm in position, I was taking a long hairbrush spanking at the hands of a proficient spanker. Several minutes later she said it was over a hundred spanks and I was doing fine. She patted my bottom, picked up the patent leather paddle and said, you only have a hundred to go. The patent leather paddle is also steel reinforced, but much lighter than the heaveier broad sword paddle. No light or medium swats, she issued hard strikes in a near machine-like tempo as I teared freely and howled continually. A sustained sting lasted from one swat to the next. Beyond sore, my cheeks took the onslaught as I gritted my teeth to hold position. She paddled without pause for several minutes as my tears fell. I was like a wet rag when she finally delivered the last string of swats. "There", she said...."Well, maybe it was a few more than a hundred". I got to my feet, regained my balance, hugged her and kissed her deeply. I thanked her for delivering the maintenance spanking she felt was due. I reached for the dice and gave it a toss as we both watched. It tumbled and came to rest displaying the number '2'. I looked at her and simply said Monday, she smiled and said, yes, Monday. Thank you readers for your support and keeping this blog alive. Your questions and comments are encouraged and will be answered as soon as possible. Have a good weekend and we'll see you after the next maintenance spanking.

2 comments:

  1. Wow!! I felt some of those blows and reached back to feel if my butt was just as sore!!
    Great descriptive entry, cowboy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for your comment, Nora-Jane. Nice to know you are 'living' some of my exploits. Perhaps 'someday', your butt can feel it for real. Meanwhile we all appreciate your comments and questions. Keep on reading and enjoying.

    ReplyDelete