Wednesday, March 23, 2022

Paddles, Hairbrush and Strap

Tuesday, March 22 Spanked for maintenance. The dice scheduled today for maintenance just 4 days after the long hard spanking I received on Friday. About 8 pm she told me to go to the bedroom as it was time for me to be spanked. Obeying immediately I soon found things ready to go. Wedge pillow in place, flanked by another 5 spanking implements, 3 paddles, a hairbrush, and the rubber strap. The pain and deep tissue soreness had only fully dissipated just yesterday from Friday's maintenance session. Yet, here I was, climbing over the pillow and presenting my bare ass to accept another spanking of 5 plus implements. She took her place and began slow and mild swats to warm my cheeks. A minute or so later the spanks grew in intensity and tempo. Soon I was in the throws of a full force bare hand spanking. Minutes later, sufficiently warmed and spanked, my ass was introduced to her first choice of spanking implements. The flexible leather paddle.
This little beauty, with its finished wood handle and double sided business end is a very versitle tool. The fur side gives a nice thud while the smooth leather side packs a good solid sting. The striking surface is the right size for single cheek strikes yet large enough to cover most of my ass when used for 'down center' swats. Its length is right for easy control and the leather flexes enough for extra sting when struck with its tip. I was to learn it was to be the main implement in this session. She paddled extensively using both the fur side and the leather side. Rapid fire bursts, slow and hard full swats, single cheek and both cheeks were struck repeatedly during several minutes. Sit spots and upper thighs were painted red as well during an extended paddling segment. The device was finally got its rest, but my ass did not as she chose the weapon to follow... the corded leather paddle.
Aside from its unique beauty this paddle is all business. All leather, it is fairly heavy and made from leather strips, wet and rolled into a long cord, then braided into the shape shown in the photo. Even if swung with less than full force, this little implement will deliver a paddle shot that will open your eyes. My already warmed and spanked and paddled ass was about to recieve a painful segment from the paddle now in her hand. She concentrated on the center of each cheek separately. The full round of each cheek was already red and now the center of each was being turned purple. The paddling ceased but the pain it left in my ass lingered on. I adjusted my stance just a bit but kept my ass in position for the next segment. She chose the hairbrush.
What can I say.... we all know what a wood backed hairbrush looks like and what a good spanking it can provide. Several good swats on each cheek was its intro, but soon went on to its given assignment. It tapped each inner thigh, as you know that is my directive to spread my lges, exposing the target areas for this segment. Inner thighs, inner cheeks and the crease below each cheek still sported unspanked flesh. Not for long as she skillfully struck those inner cheeks deep in my crack and near my anus. Lifting each cheek just a bit to strike the sensitative crease and several shots to my inner thighs. The hairbrush segment reddened those areas usually hidden and after is was laid aside, I held position but felt thoroughly spanked. A quick glance to my left revealed her picking up the big wood paddle.
I have described this toy before....its large smooth flat surface easily covers both cheeks with a single strike. Made from 5-ply baltic birch plywood gives it strength and the enamel paint provides an easy cleaned implement. Nothing fancy or different, just full, straight on swats on both cheeks seemed to be the goal of this segment. I neared the 20 count before losing track while processing the pain from each, but more followed. My ass was sore, no other way to put it as the wood paddle left its calling card. The finale was to be from one of our more painful toys...the rubber strap.
Used during the last spanking, this implement was well versed in strapping my cheeks. Each strike left its mark and forced a howl and tears. Not full force, but more than enough, believe me, each lash she landed with the strap caused my knees to buckle slightly. A short but solid segment finally ended and completed the session in total. She eased me to a standing position and I hugged while deeply kissing her. She had delivered my due maintenance like the true Dominant she is. I tossed the dice and watched it complete it tumbling across the floor. With the last two maintenance spankings close in time and heavy with implements, I was pleased to see the big number 6 on the top of the cube. We will again be in Florida when the next maintenance spanking is due on Tuesday, March 29th. Tune in then, readers for the next episode and thank you all for being the dedicated readers you have become. Questions and comments are always welcome and will be answered right here on these pages. Have a good week and enjoy the questions left and my answers.

12 comments:

  1. Whooah! I would gently rub my butt if I thought it would help you. Finishing with the rubber strap... that's just evil. And oh so effective!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for your comment, Hunter. They are always welcome. Yes, it was another very effective spanking. The rubber strap on an already spanked ass could be considered evil. Thanks again....

    ReplyDelete
  3. No evil would have been ending that spanking with a cane!!! Especially those sensitive creases that often get left out!!! Enjoy the trip to Florida my friend!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. SunShine, thanks much for you comments. I know you know an evil ending or spanking very well. I'll take a rain check on the cane for a closing implement, thank you. Should arrive in Florida tomorrow.

    ReplyDelete
  5. A rain check? That must mean Ms Mirage does not read these.
    Interesting.

    ReplyDelete
  6. To my knowledge, she does not. However I have had my ass blistered before thinking she does not read or know something I have said or done.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Poor Spanked Cowboy, now you know that if you did something without Ms. Mirage’s knowledge, and she suspected it you would readily admit to it, and place your ass in the line of fire to appease her!!! You are just as guilty as I am of needing to ease a guilty conscience with a well deserved spanking only a loving HoH can give!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. What can I say, SunShine, you have it absolutely correct. I rat on myself and take my punishment. Also right in that both you are I feel much better when the guilt melts away following, as you say, a well deserved spanking from our loving Dominants.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Holy guacamole, cowboy!!
    My butt cheeks burn, just reading about your maintenance session!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Nora-Jane, thank you for you comments. Having your butt cheeks burn while reading my exploits tells me my goal is being reached. Giving the reader an actual feeling of my spankings is what I am attempting to do on this blog. Thanks for reading, and commenting. On a personal note, I may be able to get Ms Mirage to give you a session so you can actually 'feel' a real burn on those butt cheeks or yours.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. *crickets* You're so funny...lol. Not for this weenie, thank you very much.

      Delete
  11. Just trying to be helpful to my friends and readers, Nora-Jane.

    ReplyDelete