Tuesday, April 5, 2022

Leather on Flesh

Monday, April 4, Spanked for maintenance. There was no dice roll to schedule a maintenance session following part 2 of my last spanking on Wednesday. She simply told me I would be spanked when we arrived home. That was to be on Saturday, as we were leaving Florida on Friday. Fate changed our plans with vehicle problems causing us to spend the entire weekend waiting and finally on Monday, we had the opportunity to drive home. No need to bore you with all the details, but we arrived home just before dinner time. Settling in for some relaxion, I was taken by surprise when she suddenly said "Come with me, you're getting a spanking". Obeying in an instant, I found myself draped over the wedge pillow, bare ass in position as she chose the implements to administer my due maintenance spanking. All leather implements were placed at the ready as I presented my ass to be spanked. The flexible leather paddle, short flogger and broad sword paddle set ready to deliver due maintenance.
Contrary to the norm, the flexible leather paddle was used for the warm up segment. Light strikes from both the fur side and the smooth leather side slowly warmed my cheeks. Then she raised the force up a notch and repeated swats from both sides of the implement. Another raise in the force level and each side struck me again. Twice more she increased the intensity of the strikes from both sides of the paddle. The warm up, long over, yeilded to a good segment with that implement as I held position and accepted a paddling. The short flogger was next at bat and started at full force. Shoulders to knees was targeted with the short leather falls for several minutes. Then, with no change in tempo or force, she altered the target from full body to full cheeks. She flogged for several straight minutes with all strikes landing directly on my ass. I actually stuck my hips out further to accept the solid flogging she was delivering. When the flogging ceased, both she and I exhaled a good long breath. Momentarily, while she grasped the broad sword paddle, I reset my legs for the next segment. She placed the wide, steel reinforced, leather paddle across both cheeks as if to mark her target. She drew back and sent a very hard swat which landed perfectly on both cheeks. I howled as I recoiled from the pain and force of the strike. Again she placed the leather implement across my now reddened cheeks. Another very hard swat landed in the same place producing another howl. After the third and fourth of these swats, tears formed. After the next two or three, the tears rolled down my face. I needed to adjust my stance again after a few more and protruded my ass to receive more of the same. She was happy to oblige and paddled my crimson cheeks over and over again. The broad sword paddle had accomplished its task, but the spanking was not over. She began to bare hand spank my sore cheeks relentlessly. This segment lasted several minutes and I felt well spanked. But wait, the flexible leather paddle had not had its chance to deliver hards swats. She made sure that situation was taken care of. Another five or so minutes of the hardest swats that implement can provide ended the session. Standing. I hugged and thanked her for administering due maintenance. For the first time in many days, I picked up the dice to schedule the next maintenance spanking. I tossed, it tumbled and came to rest. My ass will be bared and spanked on Friday as the dice had stopped with a 3 showing. Thanking readers after each episode is a routine I do not take lightly. I appreciate your support and the questions/comments left by you folks, the readers. I encourage the comments and questions as do other readers which is the reason they are posted for all to read and not answered in private. However, If anyone desires a private question and answer, do not hesitate to e-mail me. See everyone following the Friday maintenance spanking.

4 comments:

  1. Cowboy,
    Does the short flogger provide more of a scratchy sting or is there some thud to it? It will bring up the fiery red skin pretty quickly. And good for tight places on you and where swinging space is limited.
    We have a heavy oak paddle with holes drilled through it. It provides a massive thud (and bruises to match!) Does the broadsword cause much bruising?
    As always, a thorough, efficient spanking.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Hunter for you comments and questions. Our short flogger provides mostly sting as it is not heavy enough for much thud. Swinging room is not much of an issue here, but it is very useful for striking tight spots or in close work like the flogging of my cock. Uppercut swings between my spread legs floggs my balls and cock very effectively. Heavy wood paddles, like the oak one you describe, will cause thudding, bruising and deep tissue soreness lasting for days. The broad sword paddle, even though steel reinforced is not as heavy as wood, but I imagine if used long and hard enough, it could provide the same results as a wood paddle. If bruising is your desired result, I would suggest wood over leather. Thanks for you comment and yes, her spankings are thorough and efficient.

    ReplyDelete
  3. As always, a thorough and concise description of your maintenance session!

    Thank you cowboy, you bring us into the room with a bird's eye view and feelings to match!! I'm actually rubbing my bottom and swear it feels warm!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you, Nora-Jane for your concise description of your reading of this blog. If you and other readers actually visualize yourselves in the room, viewing and feeling my spanking, my goal has been reached. Keep rubbing your bottom, my friend.

    ReplyDelete