Wednesday, April 20, 2022

Black Leather makes Red Skin

Monday, April 18, Paddled, strapped and spanked for maintenance. I know I needed and really appreciated the dice giving me 7 days to recoup for the last two spankings. However, it felt like an eternity since my ass got spanked. She took care of that straight away about 8:30 saying "It is time for your spanking". Knowing better than to hesitate, even a little, I went to the bedroom and placed myself in position to receive due maintenance. Laying beside me were three leather implements, but her bare hand started the session with a warm up. Light swats grew into firmer spanks as she covered both cheeks, warming and turning them pink. Then several minutes of an honest bare hand spanking. She adjusted her stance while picking up the first of the leather spanking device. The Strap.
This device is getting some years on it and soon will be replaced with a new leather strap I am making. It will be of thick saddle leather with a black walnut handle, but the present one still delivers a good strapping as she demonstrated by standing directly behind me and lashing both cheeks with a side to side motion. My ass was lashed on alternating cheeks with forehand and backhand strokes for several minutes. She moved to one side and struck across both cheeks and sit spots and upper thighs while my eyes moistened. A good strapping concluded with several verticle swats on each cheek. Quite red, I awaited the next implement... the Broad Sword paddle.
Full force swats from this wide paddle got my attention quickly....like from the first swat covering both cheeks. Perfectly horizontal swats lit up my ass as yelps were forced through my clenched jaws. The steel reinforcing in this implement and its weight stings my already red flesh and sends thud enough to cause deep tissue soreness. She paddled long and hard enough for me to know I will feel this for several days. That segment ended after several long minutes of a slow tempo and very hard strikes. I barely had time to think as the next implement was in her hands.... the Patent Leather paddle.
This paddle is also steel reinforced, but does not carry near the weight of the Broad Sword paddle. Its smooth surface concentrates on sting and my glowing cheeks felt every strike. She employed a faster cadence with this paddle, but not rapid fire. Solid strikes rained down on my ass for several minutes as yelps and tears accompanied the segment. Struggling to hold position I squirmed just a bit. She continued to paddle cheeks, sit spots and upper thighs with the quick tempo. This segment did not end with her putting the paddle down. Instead it was slipped between my thighs and tapped each repeatedly, directing me to spread my legs open. She kept this up until I was wide spread exposing inner cheeks, anus and hanging package. The paddle was rested and she reached between my legs graping a fistfull of balls. With a vice like grip and half twist, she knew I was immobile and began to torment my cock with her other hand. Slapping, squeezing, pulling my member while I could do nothing but take it. A few more minutes of CBT left me drained, with ass cheeks red and sore. Each implement was brought back for a short encore and I got strapped and paddled all over again. She rested the toys and spanked me again bare handed to finish a good maintenance spanking. She stood me up and we hugged. I thanked her while taking the dice and tossing it against the wall. It tumbled, spun and came to rest showing a six again. "Next Monday" she said... "well we'll see". I picked up the toys and caught a glimpse of my backside in the mirror. Crimson cheeks insured what I already knew...man, had I been spanked!!!! Readers, I thank you all. New and established. Recently your questions and comments have exceeded the normal. This is great. I again encourage each of you to make your contribution to the blog with an entry. All will be answered. Next Monday will arrive and my ass will again be bared, presented and spanked for maintenance.

3 comments:

  1. Lawdy!!! My bottom burned as I read the blog!! That broadsword packs quite the whallop!!
    A wee bit of CBT keeps you on your toes, figuratively AND literally!
    Great session, cowboy!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you as always, Nora-Jane for your comments. If you bottom was burning during your reading, then the blog is successful. It is intended to give the reader information about our lifestyle and to provide insight to my spankings. The broad sword paddle is quickly becoming one of my favorites. Some CBT or other forms of torment make me realize she has over and can dominate more than my ass.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That was meant to say control over....

    ReplyDelete