Tuesday, April 12, 2022

Leather - Rubber - Wood

Monday, April 11, Maintenance Day. My heart sank last Friday following that long hard maintenance spanking when I saw the dice stop rolling showing a two. Today I am scheduled to be spanked again on an ass not fully recovered. However, I am her submissive, and when she takes me by the hand saying "Come with me...you're getting spanked", I dutifully follow her, climb over the pillow and present my ass to accept my due maintenance. She pulled out of the drawer three implements which are known for pain. She led off with the traditional bare hand warm up. Light and medium strokes on my cheeks turned them warm and a bit pink. She did increase the force near the end of the segment and wound up with some good hard swats to cheeks, sit spots and upper thighs. Nicely colored from the top of my crack to mid thigh, I enjoyed the brief pause while she grabbed the first of the implements. The leather strap.
No more warm up, no more medium strikes, the leather lashed my cheeks full force right from the first strike. She swung forehand and backhand stinging both cheeks repeatedly. Swats across both cheeks and on alternating cheeks and flicking the end of the strap on reddening flesh, the segment continued. A good strapping was in progress. A shortened segment came to a close with very hard lashes across both cheeks as I yelped after each. I adjusted my position as she picked up the next strap... the rubber one.
Swats with a rubber implement takes pain to another level and the strap is no exception. She opted for a very slow cadence with this implement delivering a solid lash across both cheeks about every 8 seconds. Just enough time to process the shot of pain, complete the yelp and stick my ass out to accept the next swat. She strapped my ass with the rubber implement slowly and delibertly as I howled each time the rubber met my flesh. Mid-thigh to top of the cheek, she did not miss a single inch of my ass, strapping it completely and soundly. Tears flowed throughout this segment and as the last one lashed my ass, it ended as did the first....a bit shortened. I felt like reaching back to comfort my cheeks but fought off the temptation by holding my hands together. Instead of another implement, she chose to spank me with her hand. Quickened the tempo but did not reduce the force, she thoroughly spanked my ass.... all of it. Hard hand strikes were the theme of this short segment. The spanks landed, the yelps sounded and the tears dropped. The brief pause to grab the final paddle ended with the first strike of the cherry heart paddle.
This small surface paddle is very solid and delivers a very painful sting. Not heavy enough to cause deep tissue bruising, but ample to sting the flesh, especially when it has just been strapped and spanked. Not quite rapid fire, but a much faster tempo paddled my cheeks as I howled and teared. The small contact area means many strikes are needed to cover the complete target area for a good spanking. Sit spots, thighs and full cheeks were all paddled completely in a relatively short period of time. I actually feel she shortened tonight's session with her knowledge of my sore bottom. She assisted me to an upright position as I dried my tears and hugged her. I thanked her for administering a good maintenance spanking. The dice responded to my toss by galloping across the floor coming to rest with a much needed '6' on top. You get a week to heal she commented, until next Monday. A short but painful session was over as I helped put the toys away for another week..... unless I earn a spanking for another reason. Thanking readers for comments, questions and the continued reading of these episodes, is my pleasure. Have a good week and weekend everyone and gather back here next Monday for a full repost of my next maintenance spanking.

2 comments:

  1. Ouchkabibbles!!!
    Paddled, strapped and spanked!! I definitely felt some of those. Good thing I'm wearing waterproof makeup as I was crying whilst reading this update.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for your comments, Nora-Jane. Sorry for the delay in responding. Both straps and that little paddle took my already sore ass and pushed it over the top. If you and others can 'feel' my spankings, my goal has been reached. Glad you like the episode and thanks again for your support and comments.

    ReplyDelete