Tuesday, April 26, 2022

A Good Maintenance Spanking

Monday, April 25, Spanked for maintenance. A second roll of a 6, brought about another 7-day wait since my last maintenance session. Knowing the time had come, about 8:30, pm she stood in the living room and stated, "Come with me, I'm going to give you a good spanking". Nearly jumping from my chair, I followed her foot steps thru the kitchen to the bedroom, placed the wedge pillow and took position presenting my ass to accept the spanking. She rumbled thru the toy drawer choosing her implements wisely to deliver the spanking she felt was due. Glancing to the left, I knew I was about to be solidly spanked. The soft bare hand warm up was beginning as she landed many strikes to cheeks that had not been spanked in a full week. Not long after, I could feel the swats gain force as the segment grew into a full bare hand spanking. Several minutes passed as her swats covered my cheeks, sit spots and upper thighs. She had picked the leather strap
to take over the bare ass spanking I was receiving. She strapped my cheeks for several minutes before moving the target area to upper thighs and the crease. Horizontal lashes on alternating cheeks stung and changed the pink to red. I began to feel the tears welling up as muffled yelps escaped from the pillow I had my face buried in. Holding my position made my ass a good target for her and she never missed as the strap lashed me for many minutes. I got a brief pause and took a good breath as she began to wield the next implmennt. I caught the first full strike of the flexible leather paddle
squarely on my left cheek. This treat was repeated on the right cheek as hard as the first and, as I was about to find out, as every swat which followed in a long parade of swats on alternating cheeks. Not much deviation in tempo, force or area as the paddle landed over and over again for several more minutes. Yelps were louder now as tears were full during this segment. The spanking finally slowed for but a few seconds while she placed the leather implement down only to replace it with the heavy education paddle.
This is a beauty of clear maple, nearly 1/2 inch thick and finely finished. I knew I was about to be seriously paddled. No disappointment as the first hard strike landed across both cheeks. Pain shot thru me and released a howl, knees buckled as I lost position. She waited, paddle ready, as I regained poition and stuck my ass right out to receive her next stroke. She delivered, I howled, squirmed but put myself back in the line of fire. Slow tempo, hard strikes continued for a few minutes before she altered her target to single cheeks. Another few minutes of the thick wood paddle making painful contact with my bare ass. The paddle made a thud as she placed it on the bed and picked up another device to continue the session. A familiar, small contact area swat stung my cheeks as the hairbrush
made its first contact. A good segment of a traditional hairbrush spanking on both cheeks took its toll. Then I felt it between my thighs, gently tapping and spreading my legs open. The inner thigh tapping went on until I was at full spread position exposing more areas. The hairbrush now concentrated on inner and upper thighs, both creases and inner cheeks. A few uppercut strokes targeted my hanging balls. My wide open position exposed my asshole and that got several good swats from the hairbrush. She rested the hairbrush but filled her empty hands with my balls. Tugging, squeezing, spanking, and twisting, she tormented my family jewels at length. A few minutes later she altered her attention to my anus, spanking it repeatedly. Inner cheeks and balls also got more swats before she brought back the strap. Mediun strikes were all it took for me to howl as the strap found my asshole and vulnerable balls. About two minutes later she decided my cheeks felt neglected. The strap quickly brough my ass back into play. That followed with a brief encore from all the implements. Both the leather and wood paddles and hairbrush all treated my ass to a farewell segment. A full non stop 30 minutes of spanking ended as she got me to my feet and I dutifully thanked her for the session. I tossed the die against the wall and we both watched as it finished its tumbling showing a '5'. "Good", she said, 'On Sunday you're getting another good spanking. Thanks to all readers and encouraging you to participate in the blog by leaving a comment or question. All will be individually answered right here. Private answers, if requested are available by e-mail. Meanwhile, enjoy you week and stop back for the report of my next maintenance spanking.

2 comments:

  1. Great googly moogly!! Good thing I was sitting down when I read this latest blog entry, or my knees would have buckled as well! I felt that educational paddle, cowboy.
    Yowch!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you as always, Nora-Jane for you comment. That paddle is part of a set of 5. They hang together on a wall plaque stating, 'Board of Education'. Each paddle is thicker as you work your way up the line and for major offenses, a guilty sub would be paddled with each one in succession. The thinner ones provide a great sting as the thicker ones leave a deep tissue soreness felt for days as I felt this paddling.

    ReplyDelete