Thursday, December 23, 2021

Thoroughly Spanked for Maintenance

Wednesday, Dec 22, Maintenance Day. Tree up, house decorated, gifts wrapped, menu planned, nothing left to do except spank my submissive... I can visualize her checking off her list mentally during the day. At 7 pm, she said, "Come with me, it's maintenance day and I'm going to spank you right now". I followed her to the bedroom and placed the wedge pillow while she chose her implements. A varied trio was laid out, one wood, one leather and one rubber.
The Cherry wood purse paddle, the Broad Sword paddle and the rubber strap assured me I was about to be very well spanked. I climed aboard the pillow and presented my bare ass both for her pleasure and ease of spanking. A brief warm up was aptly handled by her bare hand. The pleasant part was over as she chose the purse paddle with the cover on to begin. The soft cover takes all the sting out of the strikes, but with its mass delivers a swat with a solid thud felt all the way to the deep tissue of my cheeks. She paddled for several minutes with the cover on, a good segment on its own merit. Removing the cover, the first swat shot pain thru my ass and a yelp from my lips. The smooth cherry wood met my flesh with a loud smack, great sting and painful yelp. She placed her left hand on the small of my back as a suttle reminder to keep still. I knew a painful paddling segment was on the way. She paddled both cheeks, sit spots, and upper thighs with solid stinging strikes that caused yelps and eyes to moisten. She paddled...I held position, she paddled...I yelped, she paddled...I teared up, she paddled and paddled and paddled until she placed the purse paddle back in its cover. No other way to say it, my ass was sore and I imagine quite red, yet I knew this maintenance spanking was far from over. She assured me of that fact as I felt the broad sword paddle softly touching my inflamed cheeks. She drew back and let loose a solid strike covering both cheeks horizontally. It struck like a lightening bolt as I yelped and openned my tear filled eyes. Another soft touch of the paddle preceeded what I knew was a duplicate strike, so I braced for it. SMACK!! the leather met flesh. This was repeated about ten times before she began to paddle with a faster tempo. Not rapid fire but steadily at varying angles covering every square inch of my ass, sit spots and upper thighs. The steel reinforced leather had no mercy as she paddled for several more minutes. In full tears now, my eyes squinted with every howl after each strike. If I thought I had howled up to now, I was fooling myself as the rubber strap was set to deliver the finale. The first few strikes were at a medium intensity but still quite painful as you know if you have ever been struck by a rubber implement. Slowly, she built the intensity and before long was strapping me soundly. I howled, tears fell and I partially stood to help relax the skin stretched over my cheeks as the strapping continued. I struggled to keep my ass still for her target. Several minutes of the strap ended with a huge sigh on my part...it was over. Not so fast, she pushed my torso back on the pillow protruding my ass out, reched around my hips, grasped my package and with a squeeze and twist held me immobile by the balls. As an encore she began to give me a very sound bare hand spanking. She spanked hard directly on full cheeks, sit spots and upper thighs. With a segment not quite as long as with the implements, she wound down the maintenance session with a traditional bare hand on bare ass spanking. Standing me upright, I kissed and hugged her. I thanked her for giving me a spanking I will feel for several days. But is wasn't to be as the tossed dice stopped tumbling and displayed a '2'. Saturday, my ass will be subject to another maintenance spanking. More readers have found the blog and are leaving questions and comments. Don't be left out, leave a comment of your own. I like them, encourage them, answer them and thank you for them along with your readership. Merry Christmas or as some may say have a Cool Yule.

7 comments:

  1. Well that’s certainly one way for her to make sure you stay in place for that last bit of handspanking!

    I also love that you’ll get to have a Merry Christmas session as well. Not sure this is the fire you intended to have that day, but here you are!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete
    2. Spankinlyfe, thanks for your comment on today's episode. She has often used my cock and/or balls to keep me in position during a spanking. I am fairly good at holding position, but sometimes she uses natures 'handles' to accomplish this task.
      As far as a Merry Christmas session, I traditionally get a Christmas Day spanking. This year it appears it will be a maintenance session as well.

      Delete
  2. The rubber strap last...oh, ouch!
    Have a Merry Christmas to you and Ms Mirage. Sounds like it will be the traditional colors; red and green. Your red butt and the rest of us green with envy.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Few people actually know what a rubber implement feels like Hunter.... Are you one of them? Thank you for the comment and the holiday greeting. The envy part I am not sure about, however my butt will be turned a nice shade of red.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Holy guacamole, cowboy!!! I envy your fortitude and inner strength of submission.
    That rubber strap brings tears to my eyes just READING about it!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your comments are very welcome, Nora-Jane and thank you for them. That rubber strap brings tears to my eyes too, when I'm spanked with it.

    ReplyDelete