Thursday, December 16, 2021

Spanked and paddled for Maintenance.

Wednesday, Dec. 15 Maintenance due and delivered. Back from Florida and into routine again leading up to Christmas. We both knew it was maintenance day and no reminders were needed. I reported to the bedroom, she was getting out spanking implements, wedge pillow was in place and I took position. I bent way over, put my feet apart slightly and near the bed frame and stuck my ass way out in preparation for her to deliver a good spanking. She had chose two paddles to handle the task. The patent leather paddle and the braided corded leather paddle.
She felt both cheeks gently with her bare hand just prior to the warm up phase. Lightly spanking my ass with her bare hands has become the standard for our warm up. Sometimes another device will fill in, but more often her bare hand does the honors. So the light swats nicely warmed my cheeks prior to the session. She does not have to announce when the warm up is over, I can tell by the first real spanks when they land. A good bare hand spanking ensued and lasted a decent amount of time. Solid swats to one cheek at a time reddened and stung as I held position. Next she chose the patent leather paddle to continue the session. A good looking implement with a steel reinforcement running its full length, the patent leather gives a solid sting to already nicely colored cheeks. She delivered swats to alternating cheeks with some directly on both cheeks together. My eyes were starting to well up and become moist and soft yelps escaped from my lips. She paddled relentlessly as I slightly moved but kept my ass in her line of fire. I felt I have been spanked fairly well when she rested the patent leather paddle, but I was in for a big change. The braided corded leather paddle was no mild implement. Enough weight to cause deep tissue soreness yet flexible to continue the sting I had been receiving. Its size is great for single cheek paddling and the short handle makes it easy for her to wield. All that adds up to a very solid strike from that toy. She began with a hard swat on each of my cheeks. I learned that was only the start. The corded leather struck again and again with solid strikes on my ass. She varied her swing just a bit to spank the crease between cheek and thigh. She paddled sit spots and upper thighs along with generous swats on my full cheeks. My ass was getting a good paddling, tears flowed easier from my eyes as yelps filled the room after each swat. I found it difficult to keep still, but I wanted to accept the maintenance spanking she felt I needed. After awhile, she quit and said, "I think you are done... your tanned ass is red and took a good paddling'. She told me I had taken one hundred strikes from each of the three implements. I stood, kissed and thanked her. It was time to roll the dice and we both watched as the cube tumbled across the floor. It spun and came to rest with a 'ONE' showing. "Friday, your ass is mine", she said leaving the room. I put things away and checked my ass in the mirror. Red is the word for now, but all day tomorrow sore will be the word from the deep tissue abuse of the corded paddle. Back to normal and reports should be on time so all readers can enjoy them. Comments and questions too will be answered, so do not hesitate to leave them. I think everyone benefits from them and they are a part of this blog.

4 comments:

  1. Cowboy!
    If I have my druthers,I like a mainly thuddy spanking. Heat and snap are also needed, but I like implements with weight.
    As you observe, the following day is the proof of the effectiveness. And she seems to be very effective.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hunter, thank you for your comments...always appreciated. I like both thud and sting and like the mix between the two. She does vary the implements well for most spankings. Effective!!!! you bet and when I take position for today spanking, I will still feel the deep tissue soreness from Wednesday's session.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That braided paddle is a work of art. The curves and pattern are beautiful as it is scary.
    Is this one of your creations, cowboy?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for the question and comment Nora_Jane. The paddle is a great looking implement. I did not make it. It was a gift from a female Domme I met at an event. I remarked how much I liked the spanking she gave me with it, so she presented it to me.....after a few more swats.

    ReplyDelete