Saturday, December 18, 2021

Leather and wood for Maintenance.

Friday, Dec. 17. aintenance spanking due and residual sore ass or not, it was delivered. Rolling a '1' does tend to catch up with me especially after a good bout with the corded braded leather paddle on Wednesday. Not a word of sympathy was mentioned early in the day as she reminded me I was to be spanked at 7 pm. Dutifully I appeared in the bedroom doorway as she was assembling tonight's weapons of ass destruction. She chose the leather belt, the braided loopy johnny and another device which made its way from our NY home, the cherry heart paddle.
I climed over the wedge pillow and as the skin tightened across my ass, the deep tissue sorness returned. Striving to put that out of my mind, I presented my ass for the spanking I was about to duly receive. Her bare hand began the warm up segment and all went well as she warmed and colored my cheeks a nice rosy pink. The first toy was the braded loopy johnny and from the first strike I noticed her use of this implement. She flicked her wrist and snapped just the end of the loop against my ass. Feeling something like the tip of a whip, it stung like fire. The edges of the braided leather bit into my flesh as she continued to 'whip' my ass. With gritted teeth I held position as long as possible. The eyes turned moist and eventually slight yelps forced their way out between my tight lips. My ass was covered with butterfly shapped bright red marks from the tip of the loop of braided leather before she slowed and finally rested the implement. I took a deep breath and repositioned my ass to accept the next segment. She picked up the cherry heart paddle. A bit of explanation as most of you are unfamiliar with this implement. It is made of cherry wood, like our purse paddle, just under 1/2 inch thick. Dense wood and finished nicely, it delivers a very solid swat. Its small size means impact force is condensed in a smaller area and is a mean little device. The first swat on my left cheek sent a howl across the room. Duplicate for the right side. She continued to paddle me with that devilish little heart shapped device. She paddled my cheeks, she paddled my sit spots, she paddled my upper thighs, she got in a few uppercut strokes aimed at and hitting the crease between my cheeks and thighs, she paddled me thoroughly. Tearing and howling all the way, I got thru that segment. She laid down the implement and began a bare hand segment. A solid traditional bare hand, bare ass spanking followed. As I have said here before....'That woman can spank'. Minutes passed as she spanked and tears fell. It finally ended but the final segment was yet to begin. She slapped the doubled leather belt together in the air before the first strike landed across both cheeks. Several more hard horizontal lashed before she stood directly behand me and with forehand and backhand strokes, she belted alternating cheeks with the two inch wide leather. Over and over again the belt landed as I held my ass still. I was getting a good belting. When the session ended, she told me to stand. I kissed and hugged her while thanking her for providing the maintenance she felt I needed. She said it was several over a hundred for each of the four implements as I handed the dice to her. She tossed the cube as I glanced in the mirror and saw my entire ass a deep red, boardering on purple, color. The dice galloped across the floor and finally rested with a '4' atop. This schedules next Wednesday for my maintenance spanking. Readers, I am so pleased in your support. Many questions and comments have been left and answered. Please keep up your reading and leaving your comments. It is your input keeps this blog active. See you all after my next spanking.

8 comments:

  1. Well daaaaaayum cowboy, I'm glad I rubbed my bottom extra long for you on Friday!!!

    Yeowch!! That Loopy Johnny scares the heck outta me!!
    The cherry wood paddle is absolutely beautiful, but deadly. Her ain is spot on, too.
    Glad you rolled a '4'!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you, Nora-Jane for your comments. It was a solid spanking she administered. On top of Wednesday's spanking, my ass was very sore, still is, lol. That little cherry heart paddle is quite a stinger. Loopy Johnny.... what can I say. It can be used in many ways and her flicking it like a whip is only one. Not an implement I would choose for a 'fun' spanking.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The Loopy Johnny appears to be a truly devious implement of ass destruction. I know that our braided flogger has a tremendous bite as the edges of the braided falls pull ever so slightly on each swing. They add up quite quickly.
    We have a solid oak paddle that we call "The Holey Terror" after the one used on Mrs Kay's Domestic Discipline page. It is a massive chunk of lumber.
    Butts Up!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for the comments Hunter and the description of some of your implements. The loopy johnny is a device that can be used in many ways. You are quite correct, the edges of braided leather bite, especially on already tenderized ass cheeks. Most wood paddles, like your 'Holey Terror' are heavy enough to leave the deep tissue soreness which is felt for days.

    ReplyDelete
  5. That paddle looks vicious! Clearly it was doing its job well!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Spankinlyfe, Thanks for your comment.... your first I believe. If you're referring to the cherry heart paddle, yes it could be called vicious. Welcome to the blog, happy to have you as a reader, but even more pleased if you are a contributon.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Definitely, it’s wonderful to have found it. Well written and good to see a man learning his place! Love the dice roll idea, we’ll always be awaiting your next maintenance day!

      Delete
  7. Thanks for another comment Spankinlyfe. Glad you found the blog, liked it and actually became a responder. I am learning my place aided by the administration of sound maintenance spankings from Ms Mirage. The dice concept came about to solve two concerns we had when we instituted the program. We did not want daily spankings nor to allow too much time to slip by between spankings. The dice roll and adding one to the number assured us of not having consecutive days and never more than 7 days between spankings. It has worked well for us.

    ReplyDelete