Sunday, December 26, 2021

Leather Christmas Maintenance Spanking

Saturday, Dec. 25, Christmas Day Maintenance. What a day!!!! From an intimate morning, Butter Almond Stollen for breakfast, gift exchanging, some football, great BBQ rib dinner, to Christmas stockings exchanged with many stuffers. All in all one terrific day. "But wait", she said, "There's more, one more gift, your Christmas Day spanking, and its maintenance day too. I am going to spank your ass until it's Christmas red. Bend over and present it". How could I not jump to obey that direction. I bent over the wedge pillow and stuck my ass out as far as possible and noticed a trio of leather implements. There was the flexible leather paddle, the leather belt and the broad sword leather paddle.
She stroked my cheeks lovingly before beginning a warm up segment. In time, light strokes morphed into hard and a good warm up was over. The flexible leather paddle started its segment with the fur side. Hard strokes thudded against my cheeks repeatedly for several minutes. A steady cadence of a stroke approximately every 3 seconds paddled me at length. Without a pause, she flipped the implement over and struck with the smooth leather side. A sharp contrast from the thud, the leather stung my ass. A difference in sound and in feeling greeted me for the next several minutes turning my cheeks from pink to red. Sound slaps on alternating cheeks every third second, colored and heated my flesh. Another flip and the fur side landed across both cheeks for ten swats. Flipped over again the leather side paddled hard for another ten strokes. She paused to pick up the belt and I slightly adjusted position and made sure my ass was a clear and excellect target for a segment with the belt. The same slow and even tempo carried over and the belt lashed my cheeks from every direction. Horizontal, verticle, forhand, backhand, single cheeks, double cheeks and sit spots. She lashed me with the belt for many minutes as my ass got more sore and more red each time the belt landed. Yelps filled the room and moisture filled my eyes as I was soundly belted. She patted my ass saying I was doing well. The broad sword paddle was being wielded above my body before it struck its first hard swat. I howled as the pain slowly dissipated from a very hard strike across both cheeks. Exactaly horizontal, both cheeks took the blow. The slow tempo returned as she drew back the paddle and let it fly. Smack after smack landed on exactly the same location... the center of both cheeks. In short order my ass was on fire, yet she continued. I was really being paddled. It lasted several more minutes before she whispered "Merry Christmas my love". I got to my feet and kissed her deeply with a big hug. I caught a look in the mirror. My ass was crimson, hot and sore as I reached for the dice. A caroom shot off the wall brought a '3' when the cube rested. Wednesday I am due for probably the final maintenance spanking in 2021. Thanks to all readers and I apologize for being late with this report. No excuse, I have flat out been too busy. New readers and established ones have been leaving questions and comments and all are benefiting from great questions and intelligent comments. Leave one and join the fun. Wishing you all a very Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year.

6 comments:

  1. Sounds a good one, Cowboy. I do like the even cadence of this one. Even speed, strength, and coverage. The broadsword hitting the same spot each time must have built up up quickly.
    It certainly sounds as though the Christmas/maintenance spanking was delivered as promised.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for leaving a comment, Hunter. I like a slow tempo too, but the drawback is you can time the swats and it is difficult not to anticipate and tighten up for the impact. A bit of random timing, even if it is slow, prevents the spanking from becoming to regimented. The broad sword only took a few strokes to deliver pain and redness to the full cheeks. But she gave me a full dose of strokes just the same. A Christmas/maintenance spanking I will feel and remember for some time.

    ReplyDelete
  3. My,my,my..... What a session!! I like the all leather theme, too.
    Good job, cowboy. Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you for your comment, Nora-Jane. I'm not sure whether the all leather was a theme or just happened. Is an all wood session on the horizon? I pray for not having an all rubber theme.
    Happy New Year, Nora-Jane

    ReplyDelete
  5. I will second the motion to avoid an all rubber theme.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for your comment, Hunter. There was a suggestion from another reader 'FOR' an all rubber session.

    ReplyDelete