Friday, December 10, 2021

Maintenance Day equals Spanked Ass

Friday, Dec. 10, Maintenance Day. Following the direction of the rolling dice on Sunday, today I am to be spanked. Another great day on our Florida stay wound down with a nice dinner. I asked when she would be spanking me and she quickly replied at 7:30 pm. I set up the bedroom with the pillows on the corner of the bed and placed the toy bag out for her. Not waiting to be told, I bent over the pillows and stuck my ass out as an easy target. She entered and rummaged thru the bag selecting her weapons for tonight's maintenance session. Next to me on the bed she placed the leather slapper, rubber paddle and big wood paddle. She patted my bare cheeks signaling the beginning of the spanking. Instead of a warm up with her bare hand, she chose the rubber paddle. Starting with mild strokes the rubber paddle colored and warmed my cheeks very quickly. So the intensity was stepped up a bit as the segment continued. Medium and a few hard swats landed causing yelping on my part. The 'warm up' segment was now in full swing and lasted a 5 minutes. I held position thru the segment as my ass grew more red and sore. Rubber rested and leather took over as the next segment got underway. No more medium or light strokes were in store. The slapper completely covered cheeks, sit spots and thighs from top to backs of my knees. Solid swats, alternating forehand and backhand, rapid fire and slow tempo. Leather stings flesh, stinging flesh causes yelps, yelps force tears and the slapping goes on. Another full 5 minutes of the leather slapper had reddened and tenderized my ass to another level. I adjusted my position a bit as she went for the next implement. The big wood paddle greeted my presented ass with a very solid swat covering both cheeks. I yelped and recoiled together to no avail. The next stroke did exactly the same thing. After several more to both cheeks, she altered her aim and paddled each cheek separately. Yelping and tearing did not deter me from holding my ass directly in her line of fire. With a steady tempo of a swat every 2 seconds she continued paddling my bare ass. I stood slightly but kept my ass in place. She paddled, I yelped and cheeks reddened. The 5 minute segment ended with several hard swats on both cheeks. She carressed my cheeks and felt the session was over. Not so.... she picked up the rubber paddle again and swatted my left cheek hard. Then the right cheek was treated to the same fate. She returned to the steady tempo of landing a stroke every 2 seconds. Now I was really being paddled. She kept up the cadence for the full 5 minutes and when it ended I went limp. My ass cheeks were crimson and sore. I knew I would feel this spanking for a few more days. She helped me to an upright position saying the spanking was over. Twenty minutes of being soundly spanked came to a close. I kissed her deeply and thanked her for administering a sound maintenance spanking. Tossing the dice provided a brief stay as a 4 turned up and scheduled Wednesday for the next maintenance. We will be back in Tennessee by then, so this was to be the final spanking during this Florida trip. Thanks again to all readers, new and established. Comments and questions are encouraged and have been coming in steadily. They are your way to become part of this blog and makes it better overall. All will be addressed individually on these pages. See you all next week.

4 comments:

  1. I'm just going to leave it at "wow"!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hunter.... thank you for you comment. It was truly a long, hard and very effective spanking.

    ReplyDelete
  3. All the different sounds and textures from each implement.
    I'm surprised eggs didn't fry on your butt!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks Nora-Jane for your comment. A funny analogy, but red hot cheeks would be no match for eggs, but fun to think about.

    ReplyDelete