Thursday, December 30, 2021

The "5 Minute" Maintenance Spanking

Wednesday, Dec 29, maintenance day. Christmas in the rear view mirror as the days click off to the end of the year. As scheduled by my tossing a '3' on Christmas Day, today another spanking is awaiting my bare ass. Early evening, while relaxing she calmly said "Follow me, it's time for your spanking, and I'm giving you 5 minutes". Thinking this was going to be very harsh for 5 minutes, much like a punishment spanking, I dutifully followed her to the bedroom. The wedge pillow was in place along with 4 spanking implements in a row. The flexible leather paddle, the hairbrush, the rubber strap and the rubber spatula which was in my Christmas stocking. Sorry, no picture yet of the new toy.
Wasting no time she simply pointed to the pillow and said "Bend and present". A directive I knew exactly how to obey... I bent from the waist, settling my torso into the pillow, adjusted my hips slightly to present my ass as a vulnerable target ready to be spanked. Her bare hands performed a warm up segment before a hard bare hand spanking stung my cheeks. Quite a lengthly time I thought as I could feel the heat building up from the hand spanking. The leather paddle struck its first swat signaling the next segment was underway. The fur side administered its thud swats and the smooth leather side stung my cheeks, sit spots and upper thighs. A significent time period elasped as the paddling never slowed in tempo or reduced in intensity. Already spanked and paddled, my ass was due to receive the hairbrush. This wood backed brush is nearly a perfect spanking implement. A comfortable handle for her, elongated oval shape for good coverage, thick and solid wood back for painful swats and nicely finished for appearance. Not to mention, in the hands of Ms Mirage it hurts like hell. She spanked with the hairbrush as I struggled to hold position. She did at one time reach around my hips grasping my cock to keep me still. The hairbrush spanking continued for several minutes. I could feel the heat in my cheeks and I knew they were red. The next segment was to be handled by our newest device. I called it the rubber spatula due to its shape. A short handle and small coverage ares makes it a stinging implement. She peppered my flesh with the spatula using a fast tempo. Cheeks, sit spots, upper and inner thighs were stung repeatedly with this little device. In a spread position, the toy would have no trouble striking inner cheeks and anus. I'm sure my balls and cock head would eventually taste its stinging treats, but not to be today. Concentrating on my ass and thighs, she took the full time allotted to sting my flesh. Finally it dawned on me.... when she said 5 minutes, it meant 5 minutes with each device!! I cringed, knowing the next implement was the rubber strap... a full 5 minutes of strapping...yowuch. She began lashing my ass with the strap. One cheek, both cheeks, upper cheeks, lower cheeks, sit spots, both right and left, and upper thighs all got soundly strapped with the rubber implement. I yelped and squinted eyes squeezed out tears. I fought the urge to squirm, but knew she would have none of that. I held my ass still and took it the best I could. When she put the strap down, I went limp, but only for a few seconds. Her hand again grasped my balls and the leather paddle took aim at my full bright red cheeks. A very hard 20 strokes followed. No release of my balls, but the strap came on for the second encore. Another 20 lashes across my cheeks ended this "5 Minute" maintenance session. The bare hand, leather paddle, hairbrush, spatula, and strap all for a mimimum of 5 minutes each plus the two encores kept me in position and spanked for just over 30 minutes. A thank you to her preceeded the toss of the dice. It turned up a '5' so Tuesday of the new year will mark my first 2022 maintenance spanking. Thank you readers, both new and established. These past two years have been unsettled to say the least. Hoping 2022 will be better for all of us. Keep those comments and questions coming in and each will be individually answered. Enjoy the ringing in of the new year and we'll see you all next year.

4 comments:

  1. Cowboy!
    As always, ouch!
    I admire the thoroughness with which Ms Mirage does the job. This was an excellent report for an end of the year spanking. I look forward to the coming year and all of the reports that you so carefully post for us to vicariously enjoy your pain in the virtual world.
    Have a happy, healthy, New Year.

    ReplyDelete
  2. As always, Hunter, thanks for the comments. I am looking forward to the New Year as well. Looking forward to my submission, getting spanked and serving my Dominant Mistress. Also, if these episodes give the readers a little peek into my life, the blog is successful, and I am pleased.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh man..... I was rubbing my bottom while reading this!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks Nora-Jane, not only for being a reader and contributor, but the bottom rubbing is wonderful. Nora-Jane is getting more than a peek into my lifestyle....lol

    ReplyDelete