Monday, December 6, 2021

Fifty Plus for Maintenance

Sunday, Dec 5, Maintenance Day. Postponed for one day due to a family outing. We went to Fisherman's Village in Punta Gorda Florida and met family members, a nice dinner than a great Christmas Light boat tour of the canals. Wonderful lights on homes and boats along these canals topped of a terrific day. Anyway, we moved the maintenance spanking to Sunday. Sort of a laid back day but some things were accomplished. Early evening she made sure due maintenance would not slip by again. "Off to the bedroom", she said,"Let's get you spanked". I climbed on the pillows and presented my ass for her to administer a maintenance spanking. She assembled tonight's tools to make the maintenance session effective. She laid out the leather slapper, the flexible leather paddle and the big wood paddle. She began the spanking with no warmup. The wood paddle struck home on both cheeks sending a shot of pain thru my ass and a yelp from my lips. A second followed, same result. She deliverd 50 good swats with the wood paddle. A slight pause and adjustment in stance, she began using the slapper. Quite a difference in feel, the solid thud and deep tissue soreness of the wood to the stinging slap of leather. She covered both cheeks and sit spots nicely with the slapper with another 50 strikes. I stiffened and stuck my ass aut further determined to hold position as she went for the third implement. The leather paddle is a very good implement. Smooth leather flexible enough to give a good sting to already tormented flesh yet solid enough to deliver a good paddling. It lived up to that description as she began to paddle my ass. Covering the same areas as the slapper, the heaver leather further reddened the skin and thudded the deep tissue. She paddled at length landing, you guessed it, another 50 swats. Readers who follow this blog will recall the last few comments exchanged between myself and reader and contributer Nora-Jane. She celebrated a recent birthday and asked if Ms Mirage would deliver and I take her birthday spanking for her. I mentioned this to Ms Mirage and she agreed to give me the birthday spanks for Nora-Jane. Already red and sore, my ass was now to take a birthday spanking for a good friend. She decided on a traditional birthday spanking with her bare hand. Hard swats landed on the center of alternating cheeks as I winced and took the required 50 spanks. But wait, sweet Nora-Jane turned 54. I then felt the big wood paddle being touched softly to my spanked ass and slowly circled before one of the hardest swats I have ever taken. The loud smack, the howl and the tears being forced from squinted eye lids resulted from the hard swat. A second exact same swat was planned and executed. After the howl, I thought two more to go. I gritted my teeth, squinted my eyes and stuck my ass out. The third was a carbon copy of the first two. Again, I braced for the final swat for Nora-Jane. The forth swat landed and produced yet another howl and more tears, Feeling it was over, I relaxed a bit only to hear Ms Mirage say "One more for me" and swatted my ass as hard as possible. That was the PLUS. I recoiled, howled and shed more tears. She helped me to my feet as I silently said, "Happy Birthday Nora-Jane". A hug, kiss and thank you preceeded the dice roll which turned up a 'FOUR' signifing Friday as the next time I will submit to being spanked for maintenance. Sorry for the delay in reporting this episode readers, but don't you be late in leaving a comment or question. As you can see, all are read, all are answered and all are a part of this blog. See you all at the end of the week. '.

4 comments:

  1. OMG.... I am so sorry. I didn't know it would be that painful.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nora-Jane, no need to be sorry, I agreed to take your spanking and was proud to do it. I had a hunch she would give my your spanks after the other segments on a tender ass. I held my position for you and took your swats as you would have wanted me to. Thank you for your suggestion and I am pleased to honor your birthday.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cowboy! It is said that most things improve with age. After reading this entry, I would disagree if you are discussing birthday spanking counts. The way Ms Mirage delivers, I'm not sure I would want to accept someone else's spanking. Nora-Jane, this is one you were probably better off with a proxy butt. And on top of the maintenance paddling. (Note to MM, I still have not received my birthday spanking yet!)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for you comments Hunter. Seldom do I receive the traditional 'one swat per year old' type of birthday spanking for my birthday. MsMirage seems to come up with some imaginative methods to make my birthday memorable. I accept the birthday spankings for several friends, most being female dommes. Some MsMirage administers, while others spank me themselves.
    Hunter.... you have not been spanked for your birthday from your spanker?.... see to that very soon......lol

    ReplyDelete