Saturday, February 27, 2021

Maintenance, A day late.

Friday, Feb. 26, Maintenance Day. Supposed to be done on Thursday as scheduled by the role of dice following the last spanking, we moved it to Friday as we arrived home Thursday night quite late. There was no hesitation on Friday at all. After dinner and clean up, she simply stated "Go into the bedroom and present your ass for a spanking". Obeying in an instant, I found the pillows in place and 3 implements ready to do the deed. The doubled leather belt, a hairbrush, and rubber strap lie next to the pillows.
I laid over the pillows, which protruded my ass as she had directed, and waited. Hardly any time passed at all before I felt her bare hands on my cheeks. She squeezed sensually, parted my legs just a bit, poked gently on my ass hole and patted my hanging balls before she began the warm up. She spanked on full cheeks with light then increasing force until I was sufficiently warmed. She chose the belt to begin and the 2 inch wide doubled leather lashed across my ass in a hard swat....maintenance had begun. She belted both cheeks, single cheeks, horizontal and verticle strokes repeatedly while eyes moistened and yelps developed after each strike. Standing back just a bit put the belt, with its handle into a whipping motion. Each strike landed perfectly on my bare ass turning it from warm to hot and firey red. She rested the belt and picked up the hairbrush and again patted my balls saying "nice". The hairbrushing took on a different approach. Not quite rapid fire, but a quick tempo was soon used for this segment of the spanking. The wood backed brush covered my entire cheeks and sit spots. The swats with the hairbrush on already red cheeks brightened them to crimson as I could feel tears escaping my eyes and howling as the spanking went on. Determined to hold my ass in a position to be easily spanked, I got thru the second segment. I knew the worst was about to start as she picked up the rubber strap. My red, tenderized and sore cheeks were no match for the thick conveyor belt rubber the strap was made from. The first swat was across both cheeks and shot white hot pain thru my ass, forced a howl from my lips and tears from my eyes. Barely having time to process the pain, the second swat lashed my ass with the same result. A slower tempo than the hairbrush, the strap landed strike after strike as she continued a sound strapping. I knew darker purple stripes were appearing on bright red cheeks as she landed the strap while I howled and tears flowed. No sign of slowing down or ending until she finally rested the strap and comforted my blazing ass with her hands. The 25 minute maintenance session was over. I slowly made it to my feet and with a long kiss and hug, I thanked her for administering my due maintenance. I tossed the dice and when a '2' appeared, she almost gleefully said, "Good, on Monday, your ass is mine". I want to thank all readers for their support, questions and comments. Monday may be the last spanking during our time away from home. Only the dice roll after Monday's spanking will govern the scheduling of the next maintenance spanking. As always I encourage you to leave a comment about this or any blog episode. All questions as well will be answered individually. Have a good weekend and see you on Monday.

4 comments:

  1. Thank you for delivering your maintenance in such detail. I could visualize it quite nicely!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Nora-Jane. It is always my goal to give the reader a visual of my maintenance spankings. I guess I'm doing a fair job, otherwise there would be many more questions or comments.....all of which are welcome and encouraged.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just read in "spanking needs" of your blog. I did not know you had a blog previously. Very well done but you left out any erectile condition you suffer or any discipline you may suffer upon discovery.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for your comment. Erections sometimes occur during maintenance spankings, but being nude, the term 'discovery' is a moot point. Intimate issues are never covered here. If you see me on SN, I would be happy to tell you what progresses.

    ReplyDelete