Monday, February 22, 2021

Paddled and belted for maintenance

Sunday, Feb 21, Spanked a day late. Spending our day Saturday away and returning late, my maintenance spanking was postponed one day. Sunday morning she reminded me of my session coming later in the day. True to her word, she softly spoke in the early evening. "Follow me", she said, "it's spanking time". While I was over the pillows, ass high, she laid out tonights toys. The flexible leather paddle, the doubled belt and caboose paddle.
Implements seem to be the same, but we only brought a few. To begin a hand spanking warmed my cheeks nicely. The leather paddle took over with hard swats to alternating cheeks. The smooth leather, swung with authority, stung my ass with repeated strikes. I held position, kept my ass in the line of fire while she paddled me hard. Laying the paddle down and picking up the doubled belt gave me a moment. That moment ended with a hard lash of belt across both cheeks. She immediately followed with another, followed by another. The two inch wide doubled leather belt landed over and over. Some on one cheek and some on both. A very solid belting brought moisture to my eyes, a yelp after each lash and a deep red color to my ass. When the belt rested, I was in real trouble. The caboose paddle was in her hand. The first swat, across both cheeks produced a howl and standing up to protect my ass. Her hand on my upper back pushed my torso back to the pillows which protruded my ass out to accept another swat. It came in a second..another yelp and full tears. Solid swats of hard thick maple landed over and over again. My feet moved up and down which swayed my legs side to side a bit. Her hand on my lower back, just above my cheeks held me in place while she paddled and paddled and paddled. When she paused, her hands parted my thighs to clear the way for an anal spanking. She spanked my ass hole and back of my balls for a long two minutes. She then pushed my thighs back together, straightened me on the pillows and said "Good for you taking 40 strokes from each implement...now for the hard ones". With that she picked up the leather paddle again and swatted my ass with full force strokes as I howled and teared. More yet??? you bet as the belt was next up. If I thought the former belt lashes were hard I was dreaming. Two handed swinging of the implement lashed my cheeks as I howled. I repositioned as she switched to the caboose paddle. Tearing and sobbing, I stuck my ass out as a target for the final segment. Ten more of the hardest swats imagineable. Having absorbed 50 strikes from each of the 3 implements, plus the anal and ball spanking left me drained. She stood me up and I thanked her. She said don't bother to toss the dice, your Brother will be here for three days and by Thursday you will need another good spanking. I want to thank all readers for continuing to follow this blog during our 6 week stay in Florida. A week from Wednesday we leave for our trip back north. Questions and comments are always welcome and will be answered. Thursday, after being spanked, I will toss the dice to schedule the next maintenance session. Check back soon.

2 comments:

  1. Geez Louise!! Are you positioned on the corner of the bed (where tge implements of ass destruction are shown) or are you fully across the side or end of the bed?
    Did Ms. Mirage get your sit spots?

    You must have been physically and emotionally drained.
    Hugs.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the comments and questions, Nora-Jane. There are times when I am placed straddling the corner of the bed. This spreads my legs and splays my cock and balls on the actual corner. When she places me like that I know a good anal spanking is on tap. Also cock and balls get spanked with no 'give' when the implement or hand strikes there. Most times I am on the edge or foot of the bed. This may depend on where we are, home, visiting, hotel room or vacation condo as we are now.
    Sit spots, just like upper thighs, inner thighs, inner cheeks and anus are all fair game and spanked often.

    ReplyDelete