Monday, February 1, 2021

Maintenance before travel

Monday, Jan. 25, Maintenance Day. Since our plans were unsettled over the next several days, we had decided to administer mainendnace today without a dice roll. Leaving Tuesday and staying at hotels and my Brothers home in Florida we were unsure of our opportunities to spank until we checked into the C/O resort on the First of Feb. When she called me to the bedroom at 8 pm, I found the normal setup. Wedge pillow on the bed and tonights implements out and ready. She had chosen the flexible leather paddle, the doubled belt and the caboose paddle. I knew I would be spanked well.
Her bare hand led the parade and after a brief warm up she began to spank me in earnest. The bard hand delivered a steady solid spanking of both cheeks, sit spots and upper thighs. Now pink, properly warmed, and still vulnerable, my bare ass had received a spanking which could have stood on its own anywhere, waited at the mercy of the flexible leather paddle. With the first two hard stings on alternating cheeks, the leather began its assault. She paddled hard and with a steady tempo on my ass. I held position as the paddling went on thru yelps and moistening eyes. After many minutes of continuous paddling, my cheeks were ready for the next implement. The leather theme remained in force and the doubled belt found its way to her hand. The first of many strokes lashed across both bare cheeks sending pain thru my lower body. Barely enough time to process the first swat before the next landed. A loud, leather against skin sound, echoed throught the room. Lash after lash left their pain and mark as I fought to hold my ass in the breach to be belted for maintenance. She swung horizontally, forhand and backhand soundly lashing my reddening cheeks with the two inch wide doubled leather belt. Tears were rolling down my face as the belting drew to a close with the final strokes leaving their sting on an ass which already received a sound spanking. The final implements could be the worst. A solid, nearly 1/2 inch thick, maple wood paddle was being gripped in her right hand. Not left empty, her left hand reached around my left hip and firmly grasped my dangling cock and balls. Squeezing and forcing my hips backward, further sticking my bright red ass into a more compromised position. Perhaps I had shifted in too far during the belting. The first swat sent a loud howl into the air and tears from my eyes. With a strangle hold on my good parts, I could do nothing but accept a very hard paddling from our caboose paddle. She swatted and swatted me soundly during the last part of the maintenance session. I was openly shedding tears and howling as the paddling came to a close. We both knew it would be several days until the next opportunity for a maintenance spanking would arise. She stood me up saying I took one hundred swats from each of the four spanking implements. Today, Monday, I finally was able to relate this episode for the blog and due to a very hectic day, we decided I would be spanked for maintenance tomorrow, Tuesday, Feb 2nd. I should be able to keep the blog updated over the next several weeks as we are now checked into the C/O resort. Apologies for the long delay in publishing this episode and giving you the opportunity for questions and comments. Both are welcome and encouraged. Be back on very soon.

2 comments:

  1. Holy guacamole!!! That's some session, cowboy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good comment, Nora-Jane. Do you think she realized it would be long time before the next spanking?

    ReplyDelete