Wednesday, February 10, 2021

Maintenance...Quick and hard.

Tuesday, Feb. 9, Maintenance Day. Enjoying our time here at the C/O resort in central Florida, the days are full with sunshine and outdoor activities. She has not forgotten that periodic spankings are part of our life. Early evening che called me to the bedroom of our rental unit. She sat in the middle of the bed, back against the headboard, holding the purse paddle. "Over my lap", she said, "You're getting spanked". Only one response from me was expected and I complied...."Yes Ma'am". I climed over her lap and got comfortable. My bare cheeks, already reddened and tenderized by nearly a full day of sunshine, were vulnerable and awaited the cherry wood of the pruse paddle which knows no mercy.
She gave a very brief bare hand warm up and my ass became pink and warm very quickly. The purse paddle swatted my right cheek firmly and received an audible yelp in return. A repeat performance on the left cheek produced the same result. Alternating from cheek to cheek the paddle continued like a machine for several minutes. She struck the exact same spot time after time. Cheeks were now bright red and very sore but my maintenance was just beginning. She spanked bare hand again for a bit, but soon the paddle returned. My red ass was an easy target and she never missed. Several more minutes of paddling had tears flowing and me yelping freely. Another quick bare hand spanking was followed by the paddle in its covering. Heavy swats resulted in thudding on my entire ass. She removed the cover and again the smooth solid cherry wood was stinging my crimson cheeks. More minutes crawled by as the paddling was relentless. Again alternating from cheek to cheek, she paddled for several more minutes. She signaled the end with a very very hard swat to each cheek as I screamed in pain. "Very good", she said as I eased off her lap. Catching a glimse in the mirror revealed scarlet cheeks with a pronounced white area in the center of each. The results of a quick and hard 23 minute spanking. After recovering, I tossed the dice and was rewarded with a roll of "6". The next spanking will be on Tuesday. Thanking all readers, new and established, is improtant to me. Your questions and comments are always welcome and encouraged. Stay tuned for the next episode.

3 comments: