Tuesday, March 2, 2021

A Leather Spanking for Maintenance

Monday March 1, Maintenance Day. After rolling a '2' following the last spanking, Monday came rapidly. Soon after dinner, I heard her short directive. "Go and present....your ass is mine". Nothing for me to do or say, just obey. I found everything in place and saw it was to be a leather spanking. Assembled were the doubled belt, flexible leather paddle, leather slapper and leather strap.
I climed on the pillows and stuck my ass out to receive my due maintenance spanking. She arrived momentarilly and began a hand spanking warm up. The leather paddle led off with harder swats and some were with the fur side of the two-sided implement. The fur side gives more thud while the smooth leather stings bare flesh. A short segment ended with a solid horizontal lash across both cheeks with the leather belt. The belt was taking no prisoners as she lashed both cheeks with solid swats with the two inch wide leather. Eyes began to moisten and audible yelps could be heard as another short segment drifted into some stinging swats with the leather slapper. Aptly named, it slapped my cheeks thoroughly then move to sit spots and finally upper thighs. Evenly spread pain and color covered me from the top of my cheeks to mid thigh. The strap brought up the end of the first round of the 4 leather implements. SHe strapped my ass souldly for several minutes. Leather slapped, eyes teared and yelps echoed as all the toys delivered another round of leather-to-flesh spanking. She slid her knee between my thighs and pushed. I spread, she pushed more, I spread more until my ass was open and my balls dangled defenselessly. Her bare hand found the unspanked areas of inner cheeks, anus and inner thighs. No longer unspanked, those areas soon became the main target of the bare hand. The balls made too good of target to be let alone and I yelped after each swat. The slapper was chosen to slap my hidden areas. Inner cheeks, ass hole, and inner thighs were being slapped in earnest. A few uppercut swats to my balls caused not only a good yelp, but an involuntary closing of my legs. She was having nothing to do with that. Forcing my legs apart again until my balls were vulnerable. Then the slapper struck my balls, then inner things, then back to my balls and repeated again. The strap was the final toy used on my cheeks for a rapid fire strapping. "Good Boy" she said as I stood after the final strike with the strap. I tossed the dice and again a "2" appeared. Thursday would be the next maintenance day. . Thanks to all readers and exspecially to those leaving questions or comments. They make the blog even more interesting. We may or may not be home for the next spanking. Weather may have a say in that. Look for the next episode near the end of the week. Meanwhile, ask a question or leave a comment, but above all else, enjoy!

4 comments:

  1. I am sure that you answered this question at some point, but do you do all of the conditioning maintenance on the spanking implements?

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is a chore we share. Wood implements, depending on the finish are cleaned after each use, if needed oiled and some are sheathed. Leather is cleaned after each use and conditioned as needed.

    ReplyDelete
  3. A very thorough session. I learned about the conditioning of leather implements, too. Thank you spanked cowboy and Hunter!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cleaning is important to keep wood and leather implements in good shape. Any good quality leather cleaner/conditioner can be used. Wood finished with a hard clearcoat usually only need to be wiped with a disinfectant wipe. Wood without a hard finish needs a light coating of oil after cleaning.

    ReplyDelete