Wednesday, February 17, 2021

Yelping during Maintenance

Tuesday, Feb. 16, a good hard maintenance spanking. I know most of you feel I have not been spanked in 7 days as I had rolled a six following my last maintenance spanking. However....Valentines Day was Sunday and as tradition has it, I was to be spanked for the occasion. She began by saying hom much she loves me, and then her bare hand and purse paddle did the honors. Several times during the paddling, I said "I love you and my ass is yours". She responded each time with more spanking and paddling until my ass was Valentine Red. So tonight is only 2 days since my last spanking. Watching TV in the early evening, my viewing was interrupted by a call from the other room. Responding with lightening speed, I found she had placed pillows on the bed. Wasteing no time she said "lay over these pillows and present that cute ass....you're getting spanked". Obeying, I noticed tonights weapons of ass destruction....the flexible leather paddle, the doubled belt and the caboose paddle were at the ready.
I draped myself ofer the pillows and put my ass into the breach to be spanked. She chose to use the fur side of the leather paddle for warm up. A few swats served that purpose and then the spanking began. She reached around the front of my thighs and grasped my balls. Squeezing and forcing them back presented my ass even more. The smooth leather side was now being used full force. Striking cheeks, sit spots and upper thighs, she paddled very hard. Her swats had me yelping right from the start. Holding me immobile with my balls, she delivered a very hard paddling. With no release of my balls, she switched to the caboose paddle. The thick maple wood met my cheeks with a vengence. I straightened up a bit for relief, but her hold on my balls soon had me back down and ass out. I could hardly process each swat before the next one landed. Yelps became louder as swats became faster. I felt my ass must be very red by now and I knew it was sore. She released my balls and stood back just a bit to give her the needed space to swing the doubled belt. She swung it like a Louisville Slugger, I howled as my ass took the full impact. One would have been enough, but many more were to follow. Both cheeks, alternating cheeks, sit spots and uper thighs all got struck with the 2 inch wide doubled leather belt. Over and over again as I was getting soundly belted. When she finally laid the belt down, I thought it was over. Another grasp of my balls told me it was not. Forcing my ass back into position, she picked up the caboose paddle as I shuddered. She paddled, I howled, she paddled, I howled, she paddled and I howled again. She stopped, rested the paddle and released my balls. I went as limp as a wet rag. She helped me upright and I thanked her while hugging and kissing her. She handed me the dice and I held my breath while tossing the cube. Not too bad, I thought as a three came up. My next spanking will be on Saturday. I'll take this opportunity to say I hope you all had a good Valentines Day and a big thank you for your continued support of this blog. Your readership is what keeps this going. Questions and comments also make the blog a success and please do not hesitate to voice you opinion or leave a question. Each one will be individually answered. See you all again over the weekend.

2 comments:

  1. What a Happy Valentine's day it was!! I love that caboose paddle photo.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the comment, Nora-Jane. Valentines Day was very nice and I got paddled good for the holiday. The Caboose paddle is a very effective implement. She does not have to swing it hard for the thick maple to deliver a very solid and painful swat. The business end is long enough cover both cheeks or it can be used on one cheek at a time.

    ReplyDelete