Wednesday, February 3, 2021

Spanked at the Resort

Tuesday, Feb. 2 Spanked for Maintenance. The last spanking was over a week ago and for good reason. Travel and a few days at my Brothers and 2 at the RR track provided no opportunity for a maintenance session. We had intended for one on Monday, however, after arriving in the afternoon and settling in along with dinner, we were both tired and put off a spanking until Tuesday. Before leaving bed, she took me over her lap for a fast bare hand and leather paddle spanking. Just a teaser as she said your maintenance spanking will come later. True to her word, she arranged the bedroom of our rental unit to deliver a good spanking. She had picked out 4 devices to assist her. Two wood and two leather, the implements were the flexible leather paddle, doubled belt, pruse paddle and caboose paddle. Much the same as the last spanking.
I draped myself over two pillows and submitted to being spanked for maintenance. As always her bare hand did the warm up and first segment. I was to learn, each toy, including bare hand was to get a few short segments. The leather paddle followed and effectively stung my cheeks to a bright pink color. She chose the belt next and a good belting I got. Horizontal hard lashes on alternating cheeks was accompanied by periodic yelps. With no pause, the purse paddle began to attack my ass in earnest. Hard swats on both cheeks, sit spots and upper thighs turned a few yelps to occur after each strike as my eyes teared up. A bare hand spanking was inserted prior to the caboose paddle landing a hard smack across both red cheeks. I howled. She contionued. I squirmed. She paddled. Full tears were shed. This went on and every implement revisited my ass at least twice more. The next time her bare hands were used, she spread my legs enough to gain access to my balls. She hand spanked my anus and balls as well as a long CBT segment with cock torment and spanking. The finale was another segment with the caboose paddle. Both cheeks got several more swats as I howled. She stood me upright and a long kiss ensued. I thanked her properly before she tossed the die. To my surprise, a 6 came up, scheduling next Tuesday. "I doubt it will be that long", she quipped. Readers, I know it has been a while due to travelling and such, but now at the C/O resort for a month, regular spankings and reports will again be available for you to comment or leave questions. Both are welcome and will be addressed. Thanks to everyone.

3 comments:

  1. Do you have to use more pillows to achieve the position with the absence of the wedge pillow?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the question, Nora-Jane. A few factors. Most beds are much lower than ours at home...it is a platform bed. The wedge pillow on that one puts my ass on a good height for her to spank me. So on other beds, more that one pillow is better. The wedge pillow is much firmer than regular sleeping pillows. So more are needed without the wedge pillow.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for the clarification. My bed comes up to my hips when I'm standing.

      Delete