Sunday, January 24, 2021

Maintenance Before and after Breakfast

Saturday, Jan 23, Maintenance Day. Astute readers will know maintenance was actually scheduled for Friday, but yours truly was a bit under the weather and asked for a stay of submission. She, of course, granted my request and it was set for Saturday. However, I did not know it would come so early. Shortly after I brushed her hair, a daily morning duty, she directed me over her lap as she sat in bed against the headboard. She pulled out the purse paddle which she had hidden within arms reach. I knew I was about to be paddled.
First a bare hand warm up began as my bare ass was immobile and faced the ceiling. After being sufficiently warmed, my cheeks accepted a steady stream of hard swats, alternating from right to left. The hand spanking was a prelude to the main event....the pruse paddle. She continued the steady tempo as the purse paddle smacked each cheek with authority. The only mobility I had were my legs from the knees down and even though my lower legs flailed meaninglessly, the Cherry Wood paddled my ass while I yelped and howled thru tears. My crimson cheeks sported whitish centers as she released me saying "That's 50 of each, now after breakfast, you come back in here.....you're getting spanked more". My red ass was bobing about the kitchen as I prepared and served breakfast. Following breakfast clean up and other morning chores, I reported back to the bedroom. She had placed the wedge pillow and new toys on the edge of the bed. Ready to greet my still pink and sore ass were the leather strap and exotic wood paddle with holes. (new photos)
Still showing signs of my recent paddling, she determined my ass needed no further warm up. The leather strap lashed across my cheeks with a vengence. Hardly any time passed before I was yelping and my eyes began to moisten. As I lay in position over the wedge pillow, my ass was receiving a good strapping. Later she told me there were 40 lashes with the strap. The exotic wood paddle with holes was next in line to deliver maintenance. This is like the solid paddle shown in prior blog episodes, but with holes for increased sting. She paddled my ass soundly, covering cheeks, sit spots and upper thighs. She finally rested the wood implement but picked up the leather again. "Now for the final 10 from each", she said, "Stick your ass out further". I obeyed and howled after the first of the very hard lashes from the strap. Clenching my jaw, I held position for the remaining strikes delivered by the leather strap. When the wood paddle struck, it was like a punishment spanking. Very hard and placed squarely on my well strapped ass. I howled thru the final swats as tears again ran down my face. Saying she was finished for now and would decide if I needed more maintenance during the day, she ended the session. Rather than roll the dice, given our travel plans for Florida, we decided to my next maintenance spanking either Monday night or Tuesday morning before we left for our trip. Thanks to all readers and especailly those who leave a comment or question for me to answer. All are encouraged and welcome and I will answer all. Being away, I may be a bit slower in responding, but will do my best. Thanks again.

2 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness gracious!! At least now I know what causes the white marks on your bum!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the comment, Nora-Jane. Yes, I agree, it was interesting and informative to learn about the whitish marks. After, If I am going to be spanked, I should know everything about it.

    ReplyDelete