Friday, January 1, 2021

Final Spanking of 2020

Thursday, Dec 31..."Ready for your New Years Eve spanking?" were the words I heard last night as we watched some TV after a fine dinner. My "yes Ma'am" answer is traditional and she said we'll proceed in a little while. The day here was normal, a quick hardware store trip, some outdoor tasks for her while tinkered in the basement on the caboose I am rebuilding. At 8 pm, I went to the bedroom and she had already placed the wedge pillow in place. She was openning the toy drawer while I bent over the pillow putting my ass in position to be spanked. She chose 4 very solid implements, the doubled belt, caboose paddle, riding bat and rubber strap were all in addition to her bare hands. They began the spanking with a brief warm up but soon were striking my cheeks with authority. The next segment was with the rubber strap. I need not remind you of the effectiveness of this implement. Even medium force produces a spanking one will never forget. Both cheeks and upper thinghs were treated to its assault and eyes moistened quickly. She lashed both horizontally and vertically to insure my complete ass was soundly strapped. From rubber to leather as the riding bat was chosen to continue. Its wide leather tip stung my flesh as she swung it without mercy. I could hear the swish thru the air a split second before feeling its sting on my ass. She seemed to concentrate on sit spots and upper thighs and even though my legs were only slightly open, she managed to let my inner thighs and balls feel the sting of the bat. Just a slight pause and a short bare hand spanking preceeded the leather belt segment. Its 2 inch wide doubled leather lashed hard across both cheeks to begin the segment. Tears oozed from my eyes as yelps forced themselves through clenched teeth as the belting continued. She swung horizontally covering both cheeks, then vertically. The belt is long enough to contact the upper thigh, sit spot and one full cheek with a verticle swat. Several minutes of a hard belting ended with her picking up the caboose paddle. Solid maple, long enough to cover both cheeks and nearly 1/2 inch thick, this paddle is one implement to be feared. Several strokes from it caused me to recoil and withdraw a bit. She paused, commanding "stick you ass out", I obeyed, knowing full well, in less than a second it would feel more hard paddling from the wood implement. My full tears and howls did nothing to help my ass from the hard paddling I was receiving. Finally I actually welcomed a short bare hand segment. Done??? not at all, as the strap, bat, belt and wood caboose paddle all took an encore turning my cheeks firey red and very sore. A very sound spanking for the end of the year finally completed as she stood me up. A very long hug and deep kiss thanked her for a thorough maintenance spanking. She handed me a dice saying we'll go back to this for a while in the new year. I held my breath as I tossed it across the room praying it would not be a 'ONE'. The New Year's fairy was looking out for me as the die tumbled and rested with a '6' showing. Next Thursday will come soon after I heal from this spanking. Checking the mirror, cheeks were very red with slight whitish areas in the center and I knew the deep tissue soreness from the caboose paddle would last for a few days. Welcome to 2021 readers and thanks for your support. This blog enters another year and I still can't believe it. I started it thinking it would die out after a few months, but readership continues to grow. Some of you are leaving questions and comments occasionally. I do check every day for unanswered comments or questions from you readers. Leave them as often as you like, besides me, others readers enjoy the answers to questions they may be hesitant to ask. See you after the next spanking.

6 comments:

  1. Happy New Year!!
    Question: What causes the white marks? Will you scar?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Nora-Jane, you do ask the greatest questions, and this time you have me stumped. I do not know what causes well spanked flesh to turn from red to whitish. It happens mostly on the meaty part of the cheek, so perhaps the blood is actually driven out of an area. This only my best guess, so I in turn will throw it out to all other readers. Does anyone the cause of this effect?

      As to scaring, no. Only an actual break in my skin may cause a scar. Thanks again for your questions.

      Delete
  2. Happy New Year! I have enjoyed reading your blog. I wish I had started months ago when we met in September but all the same I have enjoyed reading for about 2 weeks.

    So I am newer and still learning. Is a riding bat like a riding crop?

    I am amazed at your tolerance. I move so much when I am being spanked, partially to see what I can get away with and because it hurts.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the comments, Nightowl. Are you aware you can read back episodes, some are old enough you may have to go into the archive section. A riding bat is similar to a riding crop. There are a few differences. A riding crop is longer in length and the tip is usually leather strands, 2 0r 3. Yje shaft can be used similar to a cane or the tip like a short whip. A riding bat is shorter and the tip is a wide leather piece. About 2 inches wide and doubled over.
    Moving during a spanking means different things to different spankERs. Some allow no movement while others tolerate some movement. Personally, I am allowed to squirm a bit, but must reposition quickly for the next stroke. If she feel I am moving too much or too slow in presenting my ass for the next swat, she will bind me immobile and then spanked.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I did see that. I will be making my way backwards eventually, I just haven’t had the extra time yet. Thank you explaining a riding bat.
      Kudos, for being able to reposition quickly. Although, I think as I build tolerance I find myself squirming but getting back into position so as to avoid a thigh swat as a warning. So perhaps with time.

      Delete
    2. Good to hear back from you. I hope you can visualize the riding bat easier. Holding position is something we all could use help with. She does allow me to move slightly, but there are still times when I find myself in bondage for a good spanking.

      Delete