Thursday, January 14, 2021

Paddled Hard for Maintenance

Thursday, Jan. 14, Maintenance Day. I happen to mention during the day that it is maintenance day. She simply said yes, regular time. Reporting at 8pm, the wedge pillow was already in place. She opened the toy drawer and began placing the implements on the bed. Along with the following, she tossed me the blindfold. Ready to pummel my bare ass were the braided loopy Johnny, leather strap, exotic wood paddle with holes and the short hair brush.
The actual paddle used had holes, the one shown does not. Sorry again, no photo of the leather strap. I must look into this tomorrow. Unexpectedly, the spanking began with the loopy johnny doing the warm up. Flicking the implement, like a whip, its braided leather stung my cheeks. The warm up was over when the strikes became serious. Now swung more like a flogger, this implement was abraiding my flesh with each strike. Both cheeks, sit spots, upper thighs, and an occasionally a shot between my legs on my balls had me howling. After the segment with the loopy Johnny, the exotic wood paddle took over. The first strike, across both cheeks shot white hot pain thru me. Half standing and howling while processing the pain became my routine between each successive strike. I reset my position to signal her I was ready to resume the paddling. She struck again, very hard. I repeated the above to process the pain before again presenting my ass to be struck again. The entire scenario repeated itself following each hard strike. Once during repositioning, I must not have presented enough....She told me to stick my ass out further, I obeyed only to hear 'further'. I stuck it way out knowing it would be paddled again. Over 20 times the exotic wood with its holes had me screaming as tears rolled down my face. A few more of the same ended that segment. The leather strap wasted no time in strapping my torn up flesh. Strapping me for several minutes while I yelped, she finally called a halt. After closely examining me, she applied lotion to my cheeks and thighs. She called for a break and we talked about things. After enough time for some recouperation, she checked me out again and felt all was well. She patted her thighs signaling me to go over her lap to complete my spanking. She bare handed spanked me for several minutes. Only one implement had not seen action, that was about to end as she picked up the short hair brush. She completely reddened my cheeks with the hair brush over the next several minutes. Finally ending with encouraging words, she directed me off her lap. I tossed the dice and wished I had not. A big number 'ONE' appeared atop the die. Saturday will be maintenance day and again I will be bare ass spanked. Thank you readers all. I see questions and comments are increasing and I cannot be happier about that. Keep them coming in and each will be answered. See you all next time.

2 comments:

  1. Great googly moogly!! Your poor toasted buns! That loopy Johnny is a wicked implement. Your stamina is extraordinary!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the comment, Nora-Jane, yes, the loopy Johnny is as diversified as it is painful.. My stamina is controlled by my devoted submission to her.

    ReplyDelete