Saturday, January 16, 2021

Wheelbarrow for Maintenance

Saturday, Jan. 16, maintenance day. After rolling a 'ONE' on Thursday, maintenance came very quickly. She hastened it even further by calling me to the bedroom shortly after I completed my morning chores. She was alreaded seated on the bed, back against the headboard with the leather strap in her hand. I asked if she wanted any other implements to which she replied, "no". "What I do want is you up here in wheelbarrow position and spread". I climbed up and took position, face down, between her legs, backed up with knees nearly to the headboard. I opened my legs as directed. She said "further", I obeyed and spread open to the max. I could feel cool air on my exposed asshole. I was immobile and vulnerable. She began the spanking with bare hands giving me medium swats as a warm up. The strokes moved from medium to firm and eventually to hard. The target also moved from full cheeks to lower and inner cheeks and anus. She spanked for several minutes before switching to the leather strap. Still immobile but now more red and sore, the leather strap found the same areas as her bare hand. The short strap landed on cheeks and thighs, sit spots and asshole. After several minutes of strapping, she rested the implement and went back to bare hand.....but not spanking. She fingered my back door and reached underneath me and pulling my balls out into view. Now the strap came back with a big difference. Again I apologize for not having a photo of this implement. I will get one soon. Anyway, on the handle end, there is a leather lanyard about 8 inches long. The double leather strands make a very effective short whip. She lashed my ass with precise strikes repeatedly. She was leaving tiny welts all over my cheeks and thighs. Strikes right on my anus and the back of my balls stung like hell. More than 50 strikes had me in tears. The area between my anus and balls, where my guiche piercing is placed was being targeted and hit with authority. Finally she stopped and I breathed a sigh of relief. She then directed me to move and lay across her lap. I was about to be spanked more in the modified OTK position. Both bare hand and strap each had another segment as she held me tightly in place. This time when she stopped, it was over. A very different maintenance session was finally in the books. After a snuggle period we both got up for another cup of coffee. She told me to toss the dice which I was able to do and to my surprise, a "FIVE" appeared. "OK", she said, Friday, your ass will be mine". At least the coffee tasted good. Thanks readers for you support. I hope all of you have noticed the increase in questions and comments. There are times when you must check a previous post to see what other readers are asking. This is wonderful and makes this blog interesting. Have a good week and see you all on Friday.

2 comments:

  1. wow!! That was truly a unique maintenance session!
    Thank you for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for reading and leaving the comment, Nora-Jane. It was a different session. She said afterwards she liked the modified wheelbarrow position. Will this position be used more in the future???? Probably so and perhaps she will add anal penetration as well.

    ReplyDelete