Friday, January 8, 2021

Maintenance Spanking (timed)

Thursday, Jan. 7, Maintenance Day. There was never any doubt that a spanking was planned for today. Early morning, as we planned our day, among other items, I mentioned it was maintenance day. She agreed stating "I am spanking you at 8 pm". Following dinner and watching the news, I reported and found the wedge pillow in place and along side were placed 5 implements. I knew the bare hand is always used and this time the following joined it... The doubled belt, leather strap, riding bat, thin oak paddles and the caboose paddle.
Sorry, I do not have a photo of the leather strap. She began as always with the bare hand, easy at first for a warm up. Soon a good bare hand spanking was underway. The leather strap handled the next segment. It lashed across both cheeks in a steady tempo, never missing a beat. Upper ass, sit spots and upper thighs all got a good taste of the strap. I knew by the warmth everything was colored nicely. The sting of the riding bat was felt next on my right cheek. The left cheek did not have to wait long for its sting. Both then took many fast strikes as my eyes began to moisten. She moved the striking area down to sit spots and eventually upper thighs. If anything wasn't bright pink and burning before, it certainly was now. Slipping the bat between my thighs and tapping each horizontally was my signal to open my legs. She kept it up until I could spread no more. Balls dangling, inner cheeks and anus exposed. Only a few well placed strikes from the bat before another bare hand spanking was given. Seemed like the only target of the bare hand was dead center, so balls and anus took the brunt. She spanked my asshole soundly for a long period of time. Thin oak paddles now contacted my cheeks soundly as she moved to the next implement. The sting was like hell as she paddled my entire ass causing many yelps and full tears. Full cheeks and upper thighs got the treatment before the time period for them ended. Back to leather as the doubled belt made its entry. Swinging side to side, she belted each cheek alternatively for several minutes. I knew my ass was now very red and quite sore, but the belting went on. Now horizontal strikes across both cheeks. Tear tracks down my face and howls were my only input to a solid maintenance spanking. She must have felt my skin was stung and red enough and time for some deep tissue bruising. The caboose paddle was the finale to this session. This is solid maple and nearly 1/2 inch thick so it packs a good whallop. She paddled me soundly and steadily for the remaining time limit. Being spread wide gave me little or no movement, so my cheeks were forced to take a paddling which seemed to go on forever. I was to learn later, each toy was used for a 5 minute segment. No breaks between implements means including the bare hand, I was spanked for over 30 minutes. Hugging and thanking her for the maintenance, she handed me the dice. I tossed it against the wall and waited. Last time I was lucky and rolled a 6, but not this time. The cube stopped tumbling displaying a "1". So Saturday, deep tissue soreness or not, I will be spanked again. Welcome to the New Year to any who missed the first maintenance session of 2021, on New Years Eve. As in the past, comments are very welcome and questions will be answered. I visit the blog nearly every day, so check back often for my response to your input. Thanks to all for their support. See everyone for the next episode.

13 comments:

  1. I'm so glad you're able to post photos of the weapons of ass destruction again!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, Nora-Jane, so you feel the pictures are a benefit to the text of the blog? Love to hear what others think too. I hope many read this.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, most definitely, cowboy. It truly enhances the blog!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like the photos also! They allow me to learn more implements and it enhances the reading experience.

    So I have a general question if it is allowed. Have you any experience with a leather otk paddle? I would compare it to a belt just otk. I find a belt to be most effective to me for punishment but still want the otk experience if possible, and if helps prevent me from moving. If general questions are not permitted I understand.

    As always, I have enjoyed reading.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Nightowl...questions of all times are not only allow, but encouraged. Yes, we have a few leather paddles used for OTK. Due to our physical sizes, we seldom use OTK. A modified version is used hare sometimes. Paddles of any type used for OTK generally have shorter handles and striking surfaces. Some are flexible leather when others have steel reinforcing. Another thing you may want to try is a short leather strap. Short enough to be controlled in OTK position, yet long enough to deliver a belt like strike. Hope this helps.

      Delete
    2. We use a modified OTK also but I still consider it OTK. I like that idea of a short leather strap. I was debating if the doubled belt would also work. Thank you for your knowledge! I will have to look into some of these. I was unaware of the steel reinforcing option.

      Delete
    3. As you can see from the photo above, our doubled belt is quite long, both leather and wood handle. It would be cumbersome at best used is any form of OTK. I still make some toys and a short leather strap is within my abilities.

      Delete
  5. Oh! I wasn’t aware you made toys! I will have to contact you on SN and perhaps we can arrange something.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I still make some toys, not as many as before. I thought you knew I gave wood paddles to the female Dommes at the spanking party last Sept. Fell free to contact me either here, on SN or by direct e-mail.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh, you are that person! Lol I knew your name but I didn’t put that together. I remember your paddle.

    ReplyDelete

  8. Really Good tips and advises you have just shared. Thank you so much for taking the time to share such a piece of nice information. Looking forward for more views and ideas, Keep up the good work! Maintenance spanking

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks for the comment, Jennifer. Always glad to share any knowledge I have.

    ReplyDelete