Sunday, January 10, 2021

Maintenance Spanking Delivered

Saturday, Jan 9, Maintenance day. Around mid morning we were busy with a household task we both do together. Suddenly she stopped and interjected this directive. "Come to the bedroom tonight about 8 pm, you're going to get a good spanking". The day progressed normally and we watched one of the NFL playoff games during and after dinner. The game ran long and ended about 8:15 or so. During the wrap up she said firmly, "Go to the bedroom and present your ass for me...you're getting spanked". Obeying, I found everything set up with tonights weapons of ass destruction ready to go. She had chosed some old favorites, the doubled belt, the riding bat and the big wood paddle.
I took my position and protruded my bare ass out and waited for her. She entered just a few minutes later. She patted and then swatted my ass saying "Good boy". The warm up began as always with her bare hands. Slowly and mild at first but gradually building into a hard spanking. Not sure if any of you know, but she is small in stature, 5' 2", compact build, short arms and small hands, but make no mistake, she can sure spank!!! Warm and pink cheeks were redy for the next toy. Giving her hands a rest she used her arms to swing the doubled belt. She tattoed my ass with side to side swings landing the belt on alternative cheeks. Then many horizontal strikes which lashed both cheeks at once. She belted me for many minutes before choosing the next implement. The riding bat stung my skin repeatedly with rapid fire hard strikes. After covering both cheeks, she lowered her target to the sit spots and upper things. Mainly the full round of my cheeks were taking the most of tonight's spanking. She reached under my torso, grasping my cock and shoving me a bit more off the bed. This stuck my ass out further. She batted my ass soundly for many more minutes. Before the paddle came on board, her rested bare hands began on me again. My red and sore ass was spanked with authority...again I thought, man this little girl sure gives a good spanking. I must have wiggled up on the bed a bit more as she reached and grabbed my cock and balls again pulling me off the bed even further. I knew my ass was now sticking way out. The big wood paddle covers both cheeks nicely and the first hard swat proved that to be true. I yelped and knew I would repeat that with every strike. She paddled my full ass soundly for several minutes as I gritted my teeth and held my ass in position for her to paddle it. And she certainly did. Now switching to one cheek at a time, atlernatively, she bruised the deep tissue of my ass. She gave several more full bottom strikes before ending the 20 minute session. I kissed her and thank her for being my Dominant Mistress. Taking the dice and tossing them against the wall, we waited for the cube to come to a full rest. A '4' was on top and we both said together....Thursday. Just about time for the deep tissue soreness to subside. Thanks to all readers for keeping this blog alive. I never thought it would last, but I am very grateful for it. Your questions and comments keep it interesting too and hope more readers leave a comment for me to answer. Check back often. Until Thursday....be well

2 comments:

  1. I forgot just how petite She is, cowboy. She definitely is a firecracker!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Nora-Jane for the comment and the compliments for Ms Mirage. I'll be sure she is aware. I am extremely fortunate to have a Dominant Mistress as accomplished as she is. Not to mention the fact she is a real looker, especially when decked out in fetish clothing.

      Delete