Thursday, March 28, 2019

Wednesday, March 27.  Maintenance spanking due, and delivered.   We all have known for a few days that maintenance is due on this day.  When I reported at the agreed time for a maintenance session, I was taken aback.  There she was, seated on the bed, back against the headboard, looking like Cleopatra, long hair flowing over shoulders down toward bare breasts, holding a paddle and smiling.  Several other implements were at her side, the flexible leather paddle, the leather slapper, narrow hair brush, purse paddle and wood backed hair brush.




No photo of the leather slapper, I have to work on that.  As directed I climbed over her lap knowing I was about to receive a traditional OTK spanking for maintenance.  Settling in position with bare ass facing the ceiling, immobile and at her mercy.  A very brief warm up with the flexible leather paddle began the spanking.  As normal with the warm up implement, the intensity increased as full force strikes landed on vulnerable cheeks.  The leather slapper came next and stung the already bright pink flesh at her disposal.  The slapper is about 8 inches long and 2 inches wide.  One side is smooth leather while the other side has leather fingers two thirds its length.  It is designed to sting and it certainly does.  Each toy took its turn assaulting my ass while it was draped over her lap and forced to absorb a sound spanking.  The narrow hair brush targeted the sit spots and upper thighs causing tears and yelps with each strike.   The purse paddle was brought on to sting and cause deep tissue bruising and soreness.  The yelps grew to howls as tears flowed during the paddling of the solid cherry wood implement.  When that finally rested, she continued with bare hands.  Sound spanks rained down on crimson cheeks.  Finally she reached between my things and opened them a bit, but enough to  expose my anus and balls.  A spanking of those areas went on for a few minutes.  The final implement was to be the hairbrush.  I was unable to even squirm and had to take the spanking all these implements dished out.  Several minutes of hair brush spanking finished off the session.  The traditional spanking concluded with a traditional device.  OTK and the hair brush just seem to go together.  I climbed slowly off her lap with a tear streaked face and a very red, sore and well spanked ass.  I rolled the dice and saw a '3' turn up.  Adding one means on Sunday I am due for another maintenance spanking.

Sorry for the delay in reporting this episode as I thank all readers for their support.  I will answer each comment or question left by you, loyal readers.   

2 comments:

  1. Thursday is our (my) punishment/maintenance day. We have been off a few weeks dealing with life. But yesterday Mi Amor said it was time. She wasn't full strength yet, but she still delivered some hard swats all the way through.I posted a pic of my bottom right after she finished.
    https://omcfd.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for you response. I have visited your blog and will continue to follow it.

    ReplyDelete