Thursday, April 4, 2019

Wednesday-Thursday, April 3-4, a two-session Maintenance Day.  As many will recall, Sunday was the due date for me to receive a maintenance spanking.  Being away and me having to leave for a night postponed the spanking.  Arriving home last night she was going to administer the spanking during the ball game.  An OTK spanking was planned using bare hand, the cherry wood purse paddle and the rubber strap. 

My bare ass was exposed, immobile and vulnerable as I draped myself over her lap for the first segment.  The bare hands gave the initial warm up and nicely colored my cheeks pink.  Then the purse paddle came on and changed the pink to bright red.  A solid paddling with yelps after each strike lasted a few minutes.  Then the strap was ready to continue the assault.  Tears began to form and the yelps slipped from my lips as the rubber strap contacted my cheeks.  Not being able to move much, the strapping continued and the yelps turned to howls while tears trickled from my eyes.  A good 5 minutes of the strap left my ass quite red and sore.  Climbing off the lap to watch more of the game, she could admire her work and commented.  A few innings later, she invited me over her lap for another segment.  The same 3 implements in the same order thoroughly spanked me again.  More segments were planned, but we both were exhausted from the long weekend away and fell asleep.  Awaking after the game had ended we went on to bed.  However this morning, before leaving bed, I was told to lie over her lap to complete the maintenance spanking.  The implements each took their turn as my cheeks were spanked, then paddled then strapped.  Still not over another round was in store and she grasped me around my hips and began another segment.  The hand spanked, the paddle paddled and the strap lashed my ass soundly.  Later I gingerly sat down for breakfast on a very red and sore ass.  No dice were rolled as we will be attending a spanking party in Atlanta on Sunday which will serve as my next maintenance spanking.  I have no idea how many different females we be spanking me during the 5 hour event.

Sorry for the delay in getting this episode to you loyal readers and my thanks to each one of you.  If you have a comment or wish to ask a question, please do not hesitate to do so.  Each will be answered right here. 

No comments:

Post a Comment