Friday, March 22, 2019

Friday, March 22, Maintenance Day.  Still some deep tissue soreness from the hard spanking on Tuesday, I was told to prepare myself for the due maintenance spanking.  In position,with bare ass presented, I waited for the spanking to begin.  At the ready were two implements she had chosen to use, the short flogger and flexible leather paddle.

 She entered and placed bare hands on both cheeks and patted them sensually.  Then the short flogger was picked to begin and administer the warm up.  Strikes from the short falls covered shoulders, back cheeks and thighs.  Almost sensual until the intensity ramped up along with the harshness and the leather began to bite.  All the areas were treated with the flogging but slowly the target narrowed until only ass cheeks were being struck.  Horizontal and vertical strokes rained down for several minutes until the skin was heated and reddened.  Both bare hands replaced the short floger as they again were placed on the cheeks with a massage motion.  Then hard slaps were felt as the hands spanked me in earnest for many more minutes.  She used the edge of the flexible leather paddle to part my cheeks and slid it down between my thighs.  Side to side taps tell me to spread my legs open a bit.  I obeyed but the tapping continued.  I spread more, tapping continued, I spread to the max which left my cock and balls dangling beneath wide open cheeks and exposed anus.  The leather paddle slapped inner thighs and cheeks and uppercut swings struck my balls and anus.  She used the tip of the paddle to slap hanging balls side to side like a boxer would work the speed bag, but slower.  Still spread to the max, the leather paddled both cheeks full force for several minutes.  A brief pause as I heard the drawer open.....another implement was being fetched.  One solid stroke across my ass easily identified the doubled belt as the new implement.
Swung horizontally, it lashed both cheeks with sound strokes over and over again.  Yelps emerged after each strike, but a long several minutes of a solid belting was being administered.  Alternating cheeks were struck over and over again.  Finally the belt rested but the session was not over.  Again using both bare hands, a CBT segment began.  Vulnerable cock and balls were pulled, squeezed, slapped and abused during this part of my maintenance.  The finale turned out to be a long and hard hand spanking.  Both cheeks were spanked at length, but the aim seemed to be inner cheeks and asshole.  Keeping my legs wide open, she thoroughly spanked the exposed tender areas while tears ran down my face.  She helped me to my feet and we hugged and kissed with passion.  Handing me the dice, I tossed one against the wall.  The tumbling ended with a 4 showing.  Next spanking is on Wednesday.

All readers are very much appreciated.  Do not hesitate to leave a question or comment about any of my maintenance sessions.   

4 comments:

  1. Right Nora-Jane, I think I commented on this paddle before. It is a very versatile implement. The fur side can be soothing or thuddy, the leather side can sting like the dickens and the tip is small enough to get into tight areas like she used it this time to slap my balls.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm curious and cringing at the same time...lol.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Curious????? Ask questions, get answers.

    ReplyDelete