Monday, March 4, 2019

Sunday, March 3, Spanked for Maintenance.  Just as scheduled, the maintenance session was carried out unceremoniously at about  9pm.  With a simple but direct "OK, you're getting spanked" statement, I knew she was ready and I went to prepare.  Placing a pillow and covering over the edge of the bed with low lights on, I bent over and protruded my ass for her target.  A few moments later she entered and began laying out the weapons of ass destruction.  The leather flogger, rubber strap, riding bat, flexible leather paddle, narrow hairbrush and rubber thumper all were at the ready for my due maintenance spanking. 




Sorry, no photo of the flogger, but I did not have to wait long to feel its warm up strokes across my presented bare cheeks.  Back and forth strikes evenly began to color my skin to a warm pink.  She moved to my lower cheeks and upper thighs as well as my entire back and shoulders.  The warm up portion long over a complete flogging warmed and colored me from shoulders to upper thighs.  The flexible leather paddle was next in line and right from the start, she swung it with authority.  The fur side delivering solid thud strokes while the leather side stung with a vengeance.  She seemed to be targeting the cheeks as they received a solid paddling and became quite red and well stung.  As that implement rested, the riding bat took up the assault.  This toy was used for an extended period of about 7 minutes.  Starting hard and increasing to very hard in rapid fire timing, I began to yelp and even slightly stood to reduce the tightness of my flesh.  Tears streaked down my face as she  continued ever harder and faster, whipping my ass like a jockey would whip a horse on the way to the finish line.  This segment came to an end not soon enough for me.  Bare hands pushed me back into position and spread my legs open a bit further exposing more of the spanking area.  The narrow hairbrush was to make use of the new areas.  Upper thighs, sit spots and inner cheeks were now being spanked with the skillful strokes of the narrow wood handle of the brush.  All of my exposed areas were getting a solid spanking.  The rubber thumper came on and again covered both cheeks with strikes very rapidly.  Slight movement and squirming of my ass was accompanied with vocal yelps but I managed to hold position presenting my cheeks to be spanked at her desires.  The finale again was the rubber strap and it caused even more tears and yelping with each sound strike.  Lashing across both cheeks to the tune of howling the implement delivered a solid strapping to conclude the maintenance session.  Still in position, I could feel bare hands with soothing lotion caressing my well spanked cheeks.  This developed into a sensual rub down on my entire body which resulted in activities we don't discuss here.  Dice were tossed later in the evening which resulted in another '3' showing itself.  Yes, on Thursday I will be turned ass up and head down for another sound maintenance spanking.  Thanks to all readers and of course any and all question or comments will be answered individually.  Thanks again.                                                                                                                 

2 comments:

  1. Thank you for the pics of the implements. The thumper looks quite intriguing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, Nora-Jane. I need to get more photos as she is using more and more different implements. The thumper is actually like a massage tool which is meant to bring blood to the surface during a massage. It does give a different sensation when used as a spanking tool. It is intriguing for sure.

    ReplyDelete