Wednesday, March 20, 2019

Tuesday, March 19, Spanked for Maintenance!!  Knowing in advance a spanking was in store for me, I reported at the agreed time only to find 6 weapons of ass destruction laid out waiting their turn to deliver havoc on my bare presented ass.  There was the flogger, doubled belt, braided leather loopy johnny, purse paddle, rubber strap and big wood paddle.





Sorry, no photo of the braided johnny.  I will have to find one.  The blindfold was also present so I put it on and assumed position, nude, over the pillow, with cheeks presented.  Not long after, she entered and began with the flogger.  Covering my shoulders, back, ass and thighs with strikes, the flogger turned my skin warm and pink as a good warm up should accomplish.  She chose the doubled belt for the next segment.  It was very clear the warm up was over as the belt began to strike single cheeks and both at once directed by her desires.  Several minutes completed a sound belting absorbed by my bare ass.   The braider loopy johnny was next and now we were getting serious.  Both cheeks tasted the sting of the braided leather over and over again.  Holding position became difficult as the leather braids bit into red and tenderized flesh.  Tears formed and got absorbed into the blindfold.   As the braided leather rested, the purse paddle took its place.  Very hard strikes shot pain through both cheeks as yelps became howls and tears flowed.  The strokes from the purse paddle did their damage and moved on.  Time for the rubber strap to deliver a good fashion bare ass strapping.  Vertical strokes and horizontal strokes landed and turned red skin to purple stripes.  Howls became the norm as did tears.   After some time, the strapping subsided as I breathed a sigh of relief.   Too soon.... as the big wood paddle smacked both cheeks together for several minutes.  At a rate of one per second or two seconds, I stood to reduce the taught skin of my ass.  Enduring the onslaught of paddle strokes, tears and howls echoed throughout the room as she paddled me soundly.   Finally the soothing lotion was spread on crimson cheeks as the maintenance spanking ended.  I hugged and kissed her repeatedly and held her for a few minutes.  I recouped by leaning on the bed while she tossed the dice.  Oh no!!!  a '2' turned up.  Friday, I am due to present my bare ass and submit to the next maintenance spanking.

Thanks to all readers and to those asking questions or leaving comments.   Each will be answered individually. 

2 comments:

  1. Jeepers!!! I can picture those purple stripes.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, Nora-Jane, they were quite a sight as I glared over my shoulder while presenting my spanked ass to the mirror. Definitely one of the hardest spanking I have received in a while.

    ReplyDelete