Friday, March 8, 2019

Thursday, March 7, Spanked for Maintenance.  Even though we arrived home late on Thursday, the spanking took place.  Sorry for the delay in reporting this episode.  After being directed to get into position, I found 4 implements laid out and a blindfold.  The short leather flogger, flexible leather paddle, riding bat and rubber paddle all took their place in waiting. 


I put the blindfold on, bent over, presented my ass and waited to be spanked for maintenance.  She entered and stroked her bare hands over my cheeks, and around my thighs and between my legs, spreading them open a bit, fondling my balls and finished by rubbing inner cheeks and asshole.  Then the short flogger started the warm up.  Flogging both cheeks lightly for a few strokes before increasing the intensity.  After few minutes of horizontal flogging with hard strokes, she began to swing it vertically in an uppercut manner.  Using her knee to open my legs even more, the flogger found new targets.  Swings covered my balls, cock and anus with several strokes.  Tender areas were being struck with the leather falls of the flogger.  Next the flexible leather paddle made its entrance with a hard smack across both cheeks.  Yelping after each stroke, I stood slightly to reduce the taught skin of my ass.  She pushed me back into position, opening legs even further.  The leather smacked tight flesh over and over again.  Yelping did not deter the mission of the paddle which seemed to be a sound spanking.  Short and very hard seemed to be the order for this session.  The riding bat was up next and did not miss a beat.  Red and hot cheeks were subject to a rapid hard whipping from the bat.  I held position with ass presented and accepted the assault.  Three implements down and tears moistened the blindfold.  A very brief pause as she prepared for the finale.  The first strike from the rubber paddle shot pain through my left cheek like an electric jolt.  No time to process the pain as the next stroke landed within 2 seconds on the right cheek.  Then the next on the left cheek and the next on the right again and on and on striking alternating cheeks on 2 second intervals as howles escaped from my lips.  She finally quit ending a short hard session.  Only about 20 minutes ( 5 minutes with each implement ) but very hard strokes.  She said to go check my ass in the mirror and I saw crimson cheeks.  The dice were tossed and a 4 appeared.  On Tuesday, another bare ass spanking will take place in my ongoing maintenance program.

Thanks to readers and please feel free to ask question or leave comments.  Each will receive and answer.

No comments:

Post a Comment