Wednesday, February 27, 2019

Wednesday, February 27, at long last...Maintenance Day.  A sincere and hearty apology to loyal readers for the looooong delay in providing this episode.  Nearly 3 weeks since the last post has been filled with a 10 day visit from vanilla friends, head colds for both my Dominant and myself, a lower back injury, nearly 20 degree below normal temps for Las Vegas and a 4 plus day drive back to Tennessee thru rain most of the way.  Finally arriving home last Friday, neither she nor I have felt up to conducting a proper maintenance spanking.  Enough on the excuse side, it all came to an end today.  Early in the day I asked if she felt up to a maintenance spanking tonight.  She smiled saying she had already got the toys out and I should plan on being spanked.  Reporting at the prescribed time I found the blindfold, and 7 spanking implements.  A leather slapper, purse paddle, two thin oak paddles, braided loopy johnny, narrow hairbrush and both her new favorites, the rubber paddle and rubber strap.  Putting on the blindfold and placing my totally nude body in position, I knew I was on the verge of a long overdue and quite painful maintenance spanking. 

The slapper began the evening with some light strokes serving as a warm up.  Soon it was being swung for real landing solid swats on my presented cheeks.  She skillfully covered the entire cheeks and included the upper things and sit spots.  The purse paddle was next and it meant business.  Within no time I was yelping with each strike.  Hard strokes landed on both cheeks turning pink skin bright red.  The loopy johnny stung already tender cheeks as it was swung from side to side.  Tears moistened the blindfold as my vocal reports followed each stroke.  Another stinging implement was used next.  The thin oak paddles peppered my ass like machine gun fire.  I held position and fought off the natural reaction of reaching back with my hands to protect my cheeks from the assault.  With no break, the narrow hair brush came on strong.  It seemed her target was my upper thighs and sit spots.  Full tears poured into the blindfold.  I had slightly raised my torso off the pillow to help ease the pain along with maintaining a tow-in foot position to reduce clenching of the cheeks.  This position allowed access to my nipples which she took advantage of by reaching both hands around my chest.  Grasping both nipples with twisting and pinching as howles came from my lips.  Coarse short bristles scrubbed my sore and abused nipples.  Then spreading my legs, she brought the brush down to my crotch and scoured my anus and balls.  As close as I have ever came to crying out, I fought hard to hold position of presented ass, immobile nipples and vulnerable ass hole and balls.  The brush rested but the attack was continued with her bare hands.  One on my lower back and her hip against mine, locked me into an immobile and compromised position.  She proceeded with a bare hand spanking of at least one hundred strokes.  With sore nipples, raw anus and balls and ass cheeks a crimson red color, I awaited the next implement.  She brought out the most painful toys last.  The rubber paddle smacked cheeks over and over as full tears flowed out from under the saturated blindfold.  Solid strikes landing on alternating cheeks for what seemed like forever was causing howles from me after each stroke.  Finally ending the paddle segment was not much help as the strap picked up the pace.  A sound rubber strapping on very sore cheeks is no picnic.  Nearly screaming after each stroke, I could not imagine what the skin on my ass looked like.  When she finally stopped, she covered my cheeks with a lotion and nice rub.  Removing my blindfold, I stood and kissed her thanking her for the maintenance spanking I just received. 

A few minutes later I tossed the dice and saw a '3' turn up.  Adding 'one' means I will be spanked again on Sunday.  I will do my best to post the account of that spanking in a timely manner.  Sorry there were no photos of the toys in this post as it is long enough already.

Please feel free to leave comments or ask questions and they will be answered right here individually.
Thank you for reading.

2 comments:

  1. Well daaaaaaayum!!! That was some session!! Good thing i was rubbing my bottom for you last night!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Nora-Jane, just knowing you do that gives me a bit of comfort.

    ReplyDelete